GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
IMG_20190819_063902892_HDR.jpg

Neuspeed bronze for the win

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Actually, European tests show an expected long term immunity. And then there is this from the Austrian newspaper, citing a Philly NBC report

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/lx/...id-19-may-cause-erectile-dysfunction/2621114/

This was the newspaper headline photo in the Austrian newspaper

View attachment 195396

Since the trials started about 4 to 5 months ago, it would be quite the feat if they've show longterm immunity, unless they tested it on the hot tube time machine.

zrickety

The Fixer

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Thank you for not saying gold. Subaru people and those fucking gold wheels. 🤮

I did flip a set of World Rally Blue TE37s when I was in Japan to a dude on NASIOC back in the day. They were kinda hot for, you know, blue.
Sorry bro. Colin Macrae’s cars set that tone. It is a subbie flex

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I agree. The use of the bombs in Japan were not to beat the Japanese, rather to show the world what we had a and what we were willing to do. Kinda set the tone for the Cold War.

The bombs avoided invading the Japanese mainland which would have resulted in countless American deaths.

zrickety

The Fixer
Try asking a virologist. Or the head doc in charge of treatment at the covid wing
I posted what virologists were saying early in the thread. Like how lockdowns were unnecessary and more harmful than good. Like how a mild infection conveys immunity. Like how 10 out 11 have been infected and never had symptoms. How not everyone is susceptible. Literally what virologists have been saying throughout the pandemic. Haters here said I was fake news...

zrickety

The Fixer
It was still a war crime to attack civilians.
How about CHINA attacking the world with weaponized virus. Does that count?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Very few people have gotten it twice. Like, count on 1 hand few.

If you can immunize enough people with the vaccine, the virus stops spreading.

If you can stop it spreading for a significant enough amount of time you can essentially deny the fire the oxygen it needs to keep burning.

It's rather simplistic all things considered. You might want to see a different doctor, brah 😋
But it's unknown how long the immunity will last for people who had Covid.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I posted what virologists were saying early in the thread. Like how lockdowns were unnecessary and more harmful than good. Like how a mild infection conveys immunity. Like how 10 out 11 have been infected and never had symptoms. How not everyone is susceptible. Literally what virologists have been saying throughout the pandemic. Haters here said I was fake news...
Ok so you need to talk to real virologists. Every single one and for any reason will always recommend isolating