GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Arizona didn't admit voter fraud but is now auditing the election result in AZ. Why I don't know. It's a little late now and even if some kind of fraud is found there's nothing in the Constitution that deals with that.
Anyone want to bet that they won't find widespread fraud.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Whatever.....;)..

The advantage of being older is we can sit here & have a quiet chuckle to ourselves whilst you younger folk put your feet in your mouths.....one day you'll find out that its not a good idea to disrespect your elders,......much to learn you have....

Second Hand Lions Bar FIGHT Scene - YouTube
Remind me again how old you are?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Won't matter regardless.
It does matter. If there was fraud, those that committed that fraud need to be held accountable, just as Trump and his enablers need to be held accountable for the capital attack.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
thanks keehs, will do.

not leaving the forum, from the looks of it while browsing some stuff on the audi forum its full of pompous douches. this is my home.
Audizine b8 section used to be cool, but now it's pretty whack. Sad, this thread reminds me a lot of the good ones over there.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I'm fucking horrible at US geography. If you asked me to just point to Colorado on a blank US map, I'd probably point out the Minnesota/North Dakota area. For some reason, I always think Colorado borders Canada. Probably due to thinking of mountains and cold and shit
Remember that time Trump thought Colorado bordered Mexico?
Now listen grandson have you forgot about @The Fed?
Ok Boomer. (The Fed is too cool to be "ok Boomered")
Anyone want to bet that they won't find widespread fraud.
Since bets in this thread don't get paid out anyway.... I bet you a million bajillion.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It does matter. If there was fraud, those that committed that fraud need to be held accountable, just as Trump and his enablers need to be held accountable for the capital attack.
Right. I meant it wouldn't matter with regards to the election.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Remember that time Trump thought Colorado bordered Mexico?

Ok Boomer. (The Fed is too cool to be "ok Boomered")

Since bets in this thread don't get paid out anyway.... I bet you a million bajillion.
We must be talking about a different fed.

torga

Autocross Champion
Lol damn are you concerned about his extended warranty?

0.5 is massive compared to some banks
True, big reason why I ditched the big banks a long, long time ago. 0.01% at Wells Fargo was a complete joke. But it still remains that 0.5% is a lot less than 2.3%, in a very short span of time. That account isn't even keeping up with inflation anymore.

Neoliberal economics favors low interest rates, so it forces you into the stock market.
But stonks are scary. I just have a 401k and a Roth.