GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Have u ever taken one? I never have. But I assume they have to work? Considering they’ve been cemented into the gas stations
Either they work or they don't sell and just get new packaging every year

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Warning to new folks, this MF has no honor and would likely walk off with your money. He can’t keep his word on even the most simple of items.
C'mon man! No malarkey. I just need to sell $500 worth of these boner pills.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Reducing the population is not a bad goal
This just in, GTIfan wants us dead.
2020 China releases virus- people die.
2020 China sells masks.
2021 Pharma gets billions for 'vaccine.'
2021 China sells 2x masks.
PROFIT

zrickety

The Fixer
Fit what definition? I’ve never illegally used violence nor intimidation, especially against civilians, for political gain.

I’m not the one calling literal domestic terrorists “patriots,” looking at you debtor.
Since when does terrorism have ANYTHING to do with politics? That's some straight up BS right there.

cb1111

Yeah. It was about 40 or 50 bucks for me.

if minimum wage gets raised to 15$ Federally, I assume 2022’s cola increase would be significant. Maybe 100-150 a month.

regrettably, it’s just a guess. I’m not old enough to remember how federally set minimum wage guidelines affect va cola
They don't.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yeah. It was about 40 or 50 bucks for me.

if minimum wage gets raised to 15$ Federally, I assume 2022’s cola increase would be significant. Maybe 100-150 a month.

regrettably, it’s just a guess. I’m not old enough to remember how federally set minimum wage guidelines affect va cola

Sometimes they hang the COLA for two years, typically when there’s more pressing things in the spending bill.

I wonder if they are going to bump the cut-off for gulf war diseases. I can see them not this time around. I know Orange signed a last minute EO to force review of Uzbek chemical/environmental hazards, specifically at K2. Wonder if it’ll eventually get lumped under the gulf war law. Honestly hope they finally come back with a real list of presumptive conditions that actually reflect the shit we were exposed to.