GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Corprin

Autocross Champion
That’s crazy.

laughs in garage

People: why do you pay to store your 4x4 Tacoma all winter?

Me:
Yeah, gonna have to go with the ole call out tomorrow. Pretty tired from shoveling my car out.

Most of my neighbors haven't kept up with the storm at all.

They're in for a nightmare tomorrow, or anyone with a big SUV just blasts through the snow pack (from the plow) and parks somewhere else. Half the spots will become unusable since dummies aren't smart enough to do this while the spot clearing crew is actually on site.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Some place in the mountians. Wife and I already hit our weed purchase limits for the day. Gonna go teach a rastlin class in Englewood then come back and get comatose
Man CO is so beautiful.
rastlin, you say?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When we lived in CT, wife had an A4 Avant Quattro and I had a WRX. Parked in the garbage and would blast through the snow to get out of the driveway. No way I'd be without AWD up north.

zrickety

The Fixer
1612231585903.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I always imagine real Quattro wrecking through the snow.
I was driving up to RI on 95, and hit some nasty ice. Semis, trucks, cars spinning everywhere, ending up on the road, media, off the other side. I just plugged along, weaving through the carnage and went on my merry way.