GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yeah man. Getting called a monkey (or any racist term) in a thread where folks have been “somewhat civilized” was shocking.

But... Apes together strong?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
i was worried i might have missed something important on here but nope just same shit diffrent page.

I can attest that its been like that for at least 1,500 pages. This thread just goes round and round like a record player with the same exact shit over and over again.

Hell. I'm pretty sure I've said this exact thing 1,000 pages ago.

Edit: Had to fix some grammatical errors, don't want anyone to question my intelligence just because I'm posting on a phone.

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Update 32: It has been 2 weeks and the people still haven't realized that a lizard is living amongst them. The food is still scarce and the temperature is unbearable. They keep talking about this product called mayo. A hot topic with the air breathers is a guy called, "sleepy Joe"
back under my rock I go.

Cleverly disguised as a mk7.5 GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Update 32: It has been 2 weeks and the people still haven't realized that a lizard is living amongst them. The food is still scarce and the temperature is unbearable. They keep talking about this product called mayo. A hot topic with the air breathers is a guy called, "sleepy Joe"
back under my rock I go.

Cleverly disguised as a mk7.5 GTI
Great job man.

You've officially arrived in the SCAMdemic.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
well im glad i was out doing productive things today like washing waxing detailing the gti hanging with @Keehs360 going to get tattoos. i was worried i might have missed something important on here but nope just same shit diffrent page.

Are they matching tattoos?!? Because that’s pretty cute.

1616334033095.jpeg

(Tried to find a “the other half of my heart is....” set, but I guess that’s limited to PX necklaces at training posts)

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer