GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Post in thread 'ECS MK7 GTI Gloss Black Rear Diffuser' https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...gloss-black-rear-diffuser.379398/post-7612564

Posted a few there. Was initially going to wait until after getting it wrapped to put it on, but decided against it as I didn't want to damage the fresh wrap taking the OEM one off after the wrap is done.
Looks great dude! No weird gaps on the left and right at all either it seems! More pics when u slap the exhaust back on plz?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
looks good man what tips you going with?

I have the AWE Track exhaust, I'm trading my chrome tips with another member for their diamond black ones.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Looks great dude! No weird gaps on the left and right at all either it seems! More pics when u slap the exhaust back on plz?

Oh, don't you worry. The next time I'm able to take pics of my car it will be all put together, and I'll be posting pictures left and right.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Need to fund a new fireplace and living-room renovation. No new rims for me this season.

talk to me about why ECS hubcentric 10mm spacers can’t be used up front? Don’t want to go too wide but that -51 of the Rabbit Prets is 🤢.

the 20mm hella frush kit is right out.