GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Should be much cooler tomorrow, I get the feeling the summer has at least one more heat wave left tho.
Definitely not the end. Supposed to get down to the 60s here tonight. I’m sure we’ll get another run around Labor Day.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
My old boss, that turned into my current boss’ boss left a few weeks back for a new job.

I have been discussing moving back to management with my boss, ultimately deciding this AM to give it a go.

My old boss called me this afternoon asking me to go work for him again.

Damn it.
Was there an offer involving a number?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My old boss, that turned into my current boss’ boss left a few weeks back for a new job.

I have been discussing moving back to management with my boss, ultimately deciding this AM to give it a go.

My old boss called me this afternoon asking me to go work for him again.

Damn it.
Who's the Boss?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm goin all in on blue now. Just had them change my order to blue before I get my allocation. I don't want to make any changes later on. Enter the order correctly the first time and leave it that way.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

messrock

Autocross Champion
I enjoyed working for him. Funny story, my current boss is who I worked for before coming here. I really enjoy working for her as well.

I think she’s better career development-wise, whereas he puts me in position to best utilize my strengths, but potentially at a disadvantage for growth.

I would remain remote b/c the teams are disparately located.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm goin all in on blue now. Just had them change my order to blue before I get my allocation. I don't want to make any changes later on. Enter the order correctly the first time and leave it that way.

They're starting to come down around me. Still far higher in price than they should be though.

https://www.executiveautori.com/used-vehicle-2018-audi-rs3-sedan-c-1264.htm

As far as 8V RS3's go, that one is about my dream RS3 about 20 minutes from me. Nardo Grey, all the packages.

Although, being 4 years old with 50k miles, it should be far less than $8k off MSRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.