GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Would really just like the tech pack for the HUD and the upgraded speakers. There's some navigation upgrades and a hotspot thing in that pack too, but it's like $50 a month so I'll never use it.

My original order was for a white car and I changed it a month or two later. Turbo blue is more important than the tech pack I think, but I guess I'd also take a white rs3 or either of the greys if I had to.
I thought it already came with a 5 cylinder speaker system.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I thought it already came with a 5 cylinder speaker system.

I'm wrestlin with some shit man.
1675388057534.png

If I went and saw this car in person I know there's no way I'd walk away from it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Would really just like the tech pack for the HUD and the upgraded speakers. There's some navigation upgrades and a hotspot thing in that pack too, but it's like $50 a month so I'll never use it.

My original order was for a white car and I changed it a month or two later. Turbo blue is more important than the tech pack I think, but I guess I'd also take a white rs3 or either of the greys if I had to.
HUD seems really cool at first, but they wash out in the sunlight and you just end up looking at the regular gauges all the time anyway. I thought it was awesome at first, but I pretty much never look at mine anymore. I'd never pay extra for it having had it on a car. Don't know if that helps your decision at all.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There's only like 10 or 11 of these cars listed nationwide and at least 3 of them are fake.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm wrestlin with some shit man.
View attachment 272041

If I went and saw this car in person I know there's no way I'd walk away from it.

There's only like 10 or 11 of these cars listed nationwide and at least 3 of them are fake.

Just ask yourself this. If you checked tomorrow and the white one was gone/sold, would you be pissed at yourself for not going and checking it out/buying it sooner?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Honestly legit ramen is amazing stuff, and worth a try. Good intro is tonkotsu, kind of a creamy pork bone broth.

I opened a couple pounds of wings to steam tonight so they're ready to bake tomorrow (NHL all star skills competition!) and somehow they're 100% flats? I'm calling it a win.
View attachment 272046

Woodski, probably: "I've never had ramen or chicken wings."

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just ask yourself this. If you checked tomorrow and the white one was gone/sold, would you be pissed at yourself for not going and checking it out/buying it sooner?
If I'm still sitting here after a few more months and not a single better choice has popped up...maybe a little regret? A red one showed up in texas and a green one in ohio this week, both used. There's been a little more action the last couple weeks than the couple months before that. There's a few white ones out there right now. One of them is $74k with the tech pack and sport exhaust, but the distance and price and not being blue kinda kills that one. That ones about 4 hours north of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.