Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
stalley-police.gif

ice-cube-police (1).gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hope I'm not clearing the record by saying I actually overall have respect for police, as a guy who has mostly interfaced with good, level headed police officers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Hope I'm not clearing the record by saying I actually overall have respect for police, as a guy who has mostly interfaced with good, level headed police officers.

You must love the taste of shit, BOOT LICKER!

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Faker than the moon landing
Orly? Lol.

Also if the moon landing was faked how do you explain where we got cheese from

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Orly? Lol.

Also if the moon landing was faked how do you explain where we got cheese from

Apparently the best cheese is from maggots in Italy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Italian Buffalo actually

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_martzu

Derived from pecorino, casu martzu goes beyond typical fermentation to a stage of decomposition, brought about by the digestive action of the larvae of the cheese fly of the Piophilidae family. These larvae are deliberately introduced to the cheese, promoting an advanced level of fermentation and breaking down of the cheese's fats. The texture of the cheese becomes very soft, with some liquid (called làgrima, Sardinian for "teardrop") seeping out. The larvae themselves appear as translucent white worms, roughly 8 mm (5⁄16 in) long.

Casu martzu is created by leaving whole pecorino cheeses outside with part of the rind removed to allow the eggs of the cheese fly Piophila casei to be laid in the cheese. A female P. casei can lay more than 500 eggs at one time. The eggs hatch and the larvae begin to eat through the cheese. The acid from the maggots' digestive system breaks down the cheese's fats, making the texture of the cheese very soft; by the time it is ready for consumption, a typical casu martzu will contain thousands of these maggots