GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 07stuntin6r

1. 0

Garmin NUVI 3597 LMT HD

Selling my GPS....works flawlessly and only used once. Got a new vehicle with navigation so no longer need. http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-3597LMTHD-Portable-Bluetooth-Lifetime/dp/B00AXX0IC4 Sells for over $450 I will let go for $350shipped Comes with everything
  2. 0

Calgon carbon fiber bra/mirror covers

Selling my Calgon customs bra and mirror covers. Fits great and help keeps front end clean ok long trips. Selling due to no longer having car. Paid $240 new will sell for $175shipped Obo
  3. 0

Stage 2 MK6 parts

***LINK TO EXHAUST SETUP ON CAR*** https://youtu.be/Me2zgDsc0aE https://youtu.be/jTLoPADLDGw Okay trying to sell this stuff fast so LMK what you guys got to offer! Eurojet DP both catted & straight pipe (CBFA) SOLD AWE tuning catback SOLD AWE cold air intake $300+shipping Live near...
  4. 0

Mk6 CTS intake&thottle pipe

CTS Intake for sale. Used for about 15k miles no issues. Both are on the car now running stage 2 tune. Intake I will sell for $225 CTS Throttle pipe $100 BUY BOTH $300! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 0

Stage 2 hesistation

So I went back to stage 2. CAI is secured and when I floor it there is still hesitation when I apply heavy throttle. It somewhat feels like it pauses then BOOM it goes! I had the DV+ before and it did the same thing. Is there another issue I should be looking into? Car has no leaks that I know...
  6. 0

Mk6 oil pan bolt

Okay so went to change my oil long story short the damn drain plug was so tight I stripped the hex and now can't get it off. Any tricks I could do? Hard not being a regular bolt but I was wondering if I could take the oil pan off loosen the bolt from the inside and then get a new one. Gasket be...
  7. 0

CTS CAI

So considering I'm tryin to lemon this car and I have no more interest esp after sitting in a loaded 15' Camaro SS I felt my manhood come back lol. Car is going back to stock and selling parts below. What hasn't been taken off yet is my eurojet DP with both cat and cat delete pipes. Also a CTS...
  8. 0

Acceleration issues

OK so I took off my Forge front mount intercooler her and I also put on my stock cat back and I still have the issues of when I accelerate it will hesitate and the acceleration isn't smooth and it's irritating. I checked my cts intake and it is not loose anywhere. Swapped my r8 coils for stock...
  9. 0

MAF replacement

So my MAF took a crap at 17k miles. Took it to a dealer and they said it needed to be replaced. This dealer didn't seem too concerned about my Cts intake, but the dealer I got my car from is who I'm taking it too for water pump and MAF. I already cleaned the sensor and rechecked and tightened...
  10. 0

AWE catback

**UPDATE** PREFER LOCAL SALE But will entertain offers if buyer pays shipping. Located in panhandle selling my AWE catback....used for 5k miles went back to stock. Really nice system and sound as well. If you don't know these are made to order direct from AWE themselves so craftsmanship is top...
  11. 0

FORGE TwinterCooler

***SOLD*** I have for sell a forge twintercooler for mk5-mk6. This was purchased used from a guy who had a mk5 and I already did the necessary modifications for mk6 setup as per the Forge website/instructions. Selling for $400 and I'm located in the Florida panhandle.
  12. 0

Forge Twintercooler

So since I've had the intercooler installed the car hesitates from a dig and it's really annoying me. I'm assuming it's turbo lag from the more volume of air it has to push etc. Is this normal for this setup on a stage 2 car? Gonna try and see if I have time to take it off tomorrow seeing my...
  13. 0

Backfire?!

Some info on my car before I mention what just happened. Full exhaust/cai/ forge twintercooler GIAC stage 2 tune/r8 coils and cts throttle pipe. Just got a new water pump installed about 1k miles ago car currently sitting at 16,500. Pulled into the street and when I punched it my car popped...
  14. 0

15k and coolant low

Okay so since I've had this car I have read multiple stories in the water pump failure in these TSI's. Mines a 2014 and just hit 15k. Noticed this morning my low coolant light came on and it was below the minimum line. Took it to VW and they topped it off to see what happens after I drive it and...
  15. 0

Fog lights?

Is there any after market fog light shrouds whatever they are call that are more open to expose intercooler piping?