GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2.0t_convert

1. 2.0t_convert

Syria

Just because you elect someone doesn't mean said candidate is going to serve your interests. If you can enough of the local electorate feel the same way then vote someone else info office. It isn't rocket science ;)
  2. 2.0t_convert

Syria

We are the ones who elected these people into office so they do represent us.
  3. 2.0t_convert

The Major Two Coffee Chain showdown

I don't drink coffee or caffeinated tea so Starbucks is an easy choice for me since it has a bigger selection of non stimulating drinks.
  4. 2.0t_convert

Longevity

I don't hate manuals I just don't like commuting with one which isn't a concern as long as I keep telecommuting. Denim (blue)
  5. 2.0t_convert

Longevity

Used Honda Pilot and Chevy Spark. I'll be looking at either a Focus of Fiesta ST in a couple years depending on how they have held up. Just basic cheap motoring for now. Given my no commute lifestyle right now leasing a cheap car is a great way to bid time for something nicer. If I do go with a...
  6. 2.0t_convert

Longevity

I unloaded my GTI just shy of 50,000 miles for a pair of used cars that will hopefully be more reliable. It was a fun 1.5 years with the car but it just wasn't worth the headaches.
  7. 2.0t_convert

Fiesta ST vs GTI

Just some results and pics from an MI autoX. A number of the Fiesta movement members with an ST put top finish times. Even beating a Focus ST and 2012 GTI in the GS (stock) class. Per poster both winning BMW models had better tires (star specs & another type). ST times were near or beating some...
  8. 2.0t_convert

New BMW 4 series arrived!

Is that supercharger covered under factory warranty?
  9. 2.0t_convert

Priced out the coupe is cheaper than the sedan I notice. 335i M-Sport has no standard navigation. Starts at $49,275. 435i M-Sport has standard navigation. Starts at $50,025. Navigation is a $3100 option on the 335i.
  10. 2.0t_convert

2013 Civic SI Coupe Review

Count me among those who think this generation Si looks damn fine. On the outside at least.
  11. 2.0t_convert

VW Eos

The ones who can afford a $40K VW live in North Hollywood.
  12. 2.0t_convert

The E90 generation family was the same way. Coupe had more standard equipment and the cost of entry was higher. I've read somewhere that the transaction prices for the BMW 3-coupe were always higher than the sedan so I'm not shocked to see BMW asking for more with the 4.
  13. 2.0t_convert

VW Eos

Aside from the pink color a Beetle still has alot of history behind the name. With some wheels and a little lowering I would have no problems driving a Beetle. I would have no problems driving an Eos either but it is more of the dedicated built for chicks or middle income gay men car.
  14. 2.0t_convert

Bye bye GTI, hello BMW 135is ...

And still much cheaper than Porsche money.
  15. 2.0t_convert

Fiesta ST beats BRZ around track

Why is this hilarious? A lighter subcompact with less of a drivetrain lose due to FWD. I dislike this notion people hold that the FT86 clones should be slaughtering every FWD sports compact on the street & the track.