1. abalinka

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

There is only one solution:
  2. abalinka

:clap::clap::clap:
  3. abalinka

True. His spirit still lingers, marking up Apple products when nobody's looking.
  4. abalinka

So Steve Jobs is on-par with a border collie wearing a turtleneck.
  5. abalinka

Which is great and all, but since you're so enlightened now and have opened your third eye (not to be confused with your brown eye), one of the biggest lessons in meditation is quieting the ego. You are doing the polar opposite of that right now. Also Steve Jobs died very young because he...
  6. abalinka

For our astronaut:
  7. abalinka

OT #24: Attention whoring at its finest.

Sxo9wGA9qYg
  8. abalinka

Baggies? You mean old plastic grocery bags?
  9. abalinka

brb getting handcuffed after asserting my superiority of the law. Will get to see judge sooner than expected.
  10. abalinka

brb doing donuts
  11. abalinka

OT #23: Shartnado!

You'll be doing the ol' clean and jerk in no time.
  12. abalinka

Haha, most of the people at my gym are very in shape, but the guys using weight belts as corsets are just so much more entertaining.
  13. abalinka

Herro! :laugh::laugh: My friend and I call them the corner creepers. Caught one the other day staring at all of the girls while pretending to work out on a machine that said OUT OF ORDER. And we get to oogle all of the middle aged overweight men walking around in weight belts so they can...
  14. abalinka

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  15. abalinka

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Stop being dumb. Don't send the letter. I can't believe this shit is still going on, to be honest. Also, my ex did something similar after he broke up with me. My coworker and I defaced the shit out of the little letter that showed up with the flowers. She doesn't want you back. Deal...