GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Acadia18

1. Acadia18

Vote For Who's Going To Own CSB4

Get off my lawn
  2. Acadia18

None of these n00bs were around for OT in 13-15. Hell, I don't even think Aspro was allowed on the internet unsupervised then... FYI, I have no intentions of making a thread. I like bitching about things and complaining about management, but I don't want any actual responsibilities or power...
  3. Acadia18

Also Thread 'CSB4: “FORUM MOM” IMMEDIATELY TRIES TO DELETE THE GREATEST THREAD OF ALL TIME' https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/csb4-%E2%80%9Cforum-mom%E2%80%9D-immediately-tries-to-delete-the-greatest-thread-of-all-time.435922/
  4. Acadia18

I can't even keep the thread title updated in my own build thread.
  5. Acadia18

I've only committed to every 7 - 10 business days. I don't give a f about thread title updates (holy n00b), I just think if CSB2 was closed for that reasoning, then the replacement better have time the updates. Double standards and shit. #NeverForget #CSB2 #DicksOutForCSB2
  6. Acadia18

Damn. In touch with the younger gen and cooler than you give yourself credit for.
  7. Acadia18

They apparently like their ankles to sweat and not get fresh air
  8. Acadia18

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/ankle-socks-are-out Crew cut
  9. Acadia18

Bro I just found out him and his zoomer generation said ankle socks are for old people!!
  10. Acadia18

Let's just convince UB to come back and reopen CSB2.
  11. Acadia18

I will only commit to an update once every 7 to 10 business days. They might come more frequent than that, but that is my defined SLA. I vote for @jay745. Already on the forums early in the day clearing out spam. Just take 5 seconds and update the thread title at the same time. Shit, copy one...
  12. Acadia18

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Holy n00b. You clearly weren't around for OT in 13-15.
  13. Acadia18

Easier to get a new car at that point.
  14. Acadia18

Not saying either is bad. But they're different enough that liking one doesn't mean you might like the other. Is worth checking out though.
  15. Acadia18

Nightwish is on a completely opposite end of the metal spectrum than Gojira. French progressive metal vs. Finnish symphonic metal.