GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ACHILLES R32

1. ACHILLES R32

What did you do to your MK6 today?

On my car I never recoded the battery via vcds . This is the second time I used a interstate battery (lead acid)
  2. ACHILLES R32

Let's see your PC's

For me the airflow and esthetics were one of the main reasons I went with the case. I'm not a fan of too much rgb but single color setup do look pretty sweet . I would definitely recommend a modular sfx psu I will make the cable management alot easier. Definitely post some pics when you build...
  3. ACHILLES R32

Let's see your PC's

I really like the AP201 , swapped from a fractal case . Building in it was pretty easy but I did have to get custom cables and I ended up using a full sized PSU
  4. ACHILLES R32

Movie and TV Recommendations

I have been on a Warrior binge would recommend https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5743796/
  5. ACHILLES R32

The interstate batteries that Costco sells are great. I just replaced my couple weeks ago. Lasted 5 years . I probably could have driven with the old battery a bit longer. But decided to swap it out . Had a similar experience , car would crank on first attempt , but it if didn't drive it for a...
  6. ACHILLES R32

I think I'm at the part hoarding stage with my GTI. Bought a second pair of Euro Led Taillights from shopdap for 1,150😬 along with a Euro headlight switch with a trigger wire from ECS. Impossible to find New OEM Euro LED tail w/o fog lights . No one seems to wanna part with their used OEM set 🙁
  7. ACHILLES R32

WTB: OEM LED Taillights

I'm looking to purchase a set of OEM LED Taillights preferably dark cherry without rear fogs . But would be open to other OEM LED options . Thanks
  8. ACHILLES R32

What a pain in the ass. 👍👍 For sunroof delete 🤣🤣 Joking aside I really want to find a local shop to do it . Shouldn't be too difficult just a bit expensive. Lol
  9. ACHILLES R32

Washed the car and recharged the ceramic with Avalon king armor shield lite
  10. ACHILLES R32

Had XPEL protective film installed , should have done it when I got the tails years ago oh well. $100 for both . Got to keep the OEM led tails in pristine condition. Lol Was curious how much it would cost to have the full car XPEL protected . Quote was 5500 . I was thinking it was going to be...
  11. ACHILLES R32

VW Dealer wants $1300 to replace drainage hose..

If it's the sunroof drain hose that goes down the A pillar along the side trim and through the firewall, it's a pain to get to. I think it has 3-4 connection points (Not single piece of hose). Sometimes the various drain connection points get loose and water leaks. I had my reglued with some...
  12. ACHILLES R32

Clear coat under hood and engine bay?

I'll take some pics when I get a chance , my flaking isn't as severe but have flaking in similar areas.
  13. ACHILLES R32

Clear coat under hood and engine bay?

The underside of my hood is not clear coated Looks to be just flat black pain. Part of is flaking aswell. Not sure what caused it to start flaking I think I was the few times I power washed the underside .
  14. ACHILLES R32

2 Radiator part numbers, which one?

G611 sensor is a emissions related pain in the ass sensor. Some splice in a Mercedes Benz sensor . Shopdap has cbfa radiator with sensor for a bit cheaper $400 For this reason only I wish I had a CCTA Engine.