GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by adema69

1. A

Help with electrical issue!

Hey guys I’m having an electrical issue that’s got me stumped. So I have a 2011 gti autobahn with power driver seat. My issue is my sunroof, power seat and heated seats don’t work. I am not getting any power to the fuse panel on d/s of the dash to fuse 33,34,37 that row. I for the life of me...
  2. A

FS: iNTEGRATED ENGINEERING INTAKE & ETHANOL CONTENT METER-NJ

Hey guys I am putting my car back to stock as much as possible. There are a few parts i have left from my part out. -I have a gm ethanol sensor and a fuel it blue tooth reader. only thing you need is to download there app for 5$ to read the sensor $150.00 -I also have a usrt methanol throttle...
  3. A

rear washer nozzle intercooler spray?

Hello has anyone ever tried using the rear washer line as a intercooler sprayer? Just curious as my rear wiper has been deleted for years and unused? I would like to see if anyone has any insight.:thumbup:
  4. A

Intake manifold question

Hey guys does any have any insight if a 2.0tfsi manifold will work on a 2.0tsi? I’m inquiring to see if I can get an hep manifold to go on my 2.0tsi looking for port fuel injection.
  5. A

AUDI A4 TFSI FUEL INJECTOR

I tried searching for the answer on this and could not come up with a clear one. Does anybody have any insight on whether this part# 06h906036n will work on the mk6 gti? Its a fuel injector from 2013 and up audi a4 which is e85 compatable. I am looking for something that is plug and play no...
  6. A

5TH injector questions

Hey guys I am planning on running a 5th injector to run more ethanol on the mk6. My question to who ever has hooked up a 5th injector up. How has the throttle body held up to fuel since they are plastic any issues with that?
  7. A

17" BBS RC NITTO NT555R DRAG RADIAL

SOLD!
  8. A

FS: DEUTRONIC SOLAR CHARGER OBD PORT

For sale is a used Deutronic Solar Charger with integrated charging controller for 12 VDC lead batteries / AGM batteries / SLA batteries. The solar trickle chargers come in great condition with suction cups to stick to the inner windshield of your vehicle. Plugs right into ODB plug to maintain...
  9. A

Fs: 2011 gti dsg autobahn k04

MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD!
  10. A

CALLING APR KO4 TURBO PEOPLE

Hello guys I have a question for the APR ko4 users. Do you know if apr adjust the waste-gate actuators to 22psi max output? I have the cobb accessport and cant get the car to boost more than 22-23psi even when its requesting 29psi? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.. I am currently...
  11. A

FS: ECS tuning 15mm spacers with black conical bolts

Hey selling my brand new unused 15mm spacers I bought to fit stock wheels over the Porsche brakes. long story short I did not need them nor did I use them. They are brand new I used one spacer to put the stock wheel on and took off still has the ecs stickers on them. 85$ shipped for them shoot...
  12. A

Why I won't be buying from Usp Motorsports anymore

A few months ago I ordered the Usp drop in lpfp for the mk6 tsi engine. I got the pump which the modifications made by Usp are secretive. Put the pump in my car ran it and ran into problems. First day I was left stranded in Pennsylvania (I live in NJ) car wouldn't stay running it was due to the...
  13. A

uni dsg stage 2 file problem

Hey guys, I am just reaching out to see if anyone else has experienced the same problem with their uni dsg tune. I have the dsg tune stage 2 on my ko4 gti. I've noticed since I went ko4 I was getting a slight slippage at wot. I was only experiencing a few hundred rpm slip and noticed a...