GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Adisz

1. Adisz

FS- candy white passenger side fender.

Fender is slightly rolled and is in mint condition. Located on Longisland, Ny. $200 obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Adisz

FS- Oem votex lip candy white

Lip is mint no broken clips comes with all hardware. Located on Longisland, NY and perefer pick up. $200 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Adisz

FS- custom bc coilovers with swift springs

Selling ride/dampening adjustable extreme drop bc coils with camber plates and swift springs. I bought this setup for $1335 and put 1k miles on them. I would like to get $900 obo. Coils are mint they come with 14k swift springs all around and also 8k springs for the front if you want to go...
  4. Adisz

FS- O.Z futuras fully polished

I'm selling my 17" O.Z futuras fully polished with gold bolts because I don't have a car anymore. Wheels are mint and put a lot of time and money into them. Tires on them are kumho ecsta ast and have about 50% tread and some camber wear. I'd like to get $2300 firm. I'm located on Long Island and...
  5. Adisz

FS: (2) 17x1.5" oz lips

I have 2 17x1.5" 35 hole lips for sale. Lips are in good condition just need a polish. No bends or curb rash. I practiced polishing on these lips so they have some 2000 grit sanding marks. $200 shipped. IMG_1104 by adisz123, on Flickr IMG_1103 by adisz123, on Flickr
  6. Adisz

Fs: (4) 205/45/17 kumho ecsta ast

Tires have about 50% thread and some camber wear on 2 of them. Looking to get $200 obo. Live on Longisland, NY. Pick up or meet up. Pm for fastest reply. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Adisz

FS: fk konigspots coilovers

Sold.
  8. Adisz

WTB- tires (4) 205/45/17

That's stretch well. Located in NY.