GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by andy_uranium

1. andy_uranium

FS: Unibrace RB Black - new in box with hardware

I have a Unibrace RB for a MK6 gti for sale. - $230 usd Have the other two braces just never got around to installing this one. Need to clean out my space so it has to go. Buyer pays shipping in cont. US Locals to Detroit area could arrange pick up downtown in normal business hours. PM me...
  2. andy_uranium

Windsheild specifications 2011 GTI

Anyone know the color and specifications of the OEM windshield on the mk6 gti? Got a crack and need a replacement, want to make sure the color and construction match what is there. thoughts on OEM vs Speedy glass generic (assuming they are generic)
  3. andy_uranium

If you had a budget of $65,000 for cars, what would you buy?

Working on it now GTi mk6 w DSG for DD. 30k -have 87-89 911 Carrera coupe w g50 transmission 30k - looking for one 2000 silverado for hauling and projects 3k. -have
  4. andy_uranium

Next Gen consoles

Titanfall won't be exclusive for too long, it will be available on ps4 as well. Looks interesting.
  5. andy_uranium

Alfa Romeo 4C coming to the US?!

Headlights are at least a good five pounds. You don't need that.
  6. andy_uranium

What's your (attainable) dream car?

Late 80s 911. 20-30 grand.
  7. andy_uranium

Every time a new iPhone comes out...

I am finally getting a smart phone, a iPhone 5 s when they are released. But this looks cool. oDAw7vW7H0c
  8. andy_uranium

2200hp Saleen S7 .. sweet Jeebus.

kkFjoPGp5es#t=70
  9. andy_uranium

The GunKat's Car Feedback Thread with POLE.

Never said it was.. just that I was looking at getting one. My brother works for porsche so that helps. I want to do as much work on it myslef as I can. Honestly the air cooled cars are pretty simple, some parts are expensive and you definitely need to do your homework and get a pre purchase...
  10. andy_uranium

The GunKat's Car Feedback Thread with POLE.

I am personally still pretty happy with my GTI, it is a great DD, and fun when the opportunity arises. I haven't been on here as much as I am looking for a late 80s 911 at the moment as a weekend, DE, project car. I want something with character that I can work on and mod while not worrying...
  11. andy_uranium

The Major Two Coffee Chain showdown

Tim Hortons. End thread. Seriously though it is good. But when I want a fancy coffee I go to the roasting plant in downtown Detroit. Very good and very expensive coffee. They Roast the beans in his amazing clear acrylic vacuum tube system. I think ther is one in NYC as well.
  12. andy_uranium

What to get your buddy moving away?

Leatherman. Handy, seems like something an alaskan would have. Love mine.
  13. andy_uranium

What are you listening to?

also listening to Jon Hopkins Q04ILDXe3QE