GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Appogee

1. A

FS: NIB Godspeed Intercooler

Hey guys, got a brand new still in box Godspeed intercooler, not the FMIC one, that I never got to installing. Just never got to it and seeing as the MK7s are so great, I'd rather put my towards buying one. Anyways, I bought it for $400 but I'll let it go for $350 and shipping is dependent on...
  2. A

GTI MK7 Halogens w/ aren't half-bad

This delight popped up at my local tuner's on their Facebook page. Well, if you didn't like the HID options with the red stripe, which isn't too awful for the HIDs imo, you have the halogen option. I was actually unaware, but it actually doesn't look half bad. Also, they've finally arrived in...
  3. A

NBA Thread?

Mallory Edens and Anjali Ranadive. <3 dead.
  4. A

Ferrari 360 GT = pure eargasm

That sound, definitely the opposite of an eargasm. The P1, 918 and LFA on the other hand. Sweet sweet symphony.
  5. A

RIP K04'd MK6s

Sad face. APR posted a picture of the new MK7 GTI at SoWo. Suffice to say, my worst fears of my beloved MK6 platform were realized. Apparently, JUST STAGE 1, APR is putting down over 320 crank horses. Why must you make me envy.
  6. A

FS: Option 4 Ed Rep's + 6K HIDs

Hey guys, Recently purchased a set of Ed Rep's with the extra 6K bulbs supplied from Ed himself. Anyways, they are the 15 LED option 4s with the chrome housing. They are new in the box, I haven't even opened the packaging yet. I've decided to sell them, regretfully, because I'm going to use...
  7. A

Photography Challenge

WHALE, when you say animals, humans count correct? Cause, I mean, we come from the kingdom of animilia :)
  8. A

Tesla loses $50 million in 1st quarter as costs rise

I don't know man. I don't think Tesla has as much room to grow as people think. Eventually you run out of market for people are willing to pay an arm and leg for an electric sports car.
  9. A

The Official Photography Thread!

Your ability to take pictures in low light or dark conditions would be more lens related than camera related, although a larger sensor helps. All in all, most budget DSLRs are fairly decent now. I don't typically shoot Nikon and I really dislike the ergonomics of Nikon since I was forced to...
  10. A

Possible new K04 file from APR??? V5??

This V5 file better allow K04 cars to beat Bugatti Veyrons and Hennessy Venoms!
  11. A

NBA Thread?

:[ I was so sad when I saw that dagger...
  12. A

Jeremy Clarkson... and other bell ends: Discussion Forum

People are so sensitive. Obviously the term isn't a very nice one and it's sad that these slurs exist but Clarkson is a comedian at heart and it's not hard to believe that he meant it as a joke. He makes fun of people all the time, and for the most part they true. In fact, I think he and the Top...
  13. A

NBA Thread?

What the Wizards man... Shoot I wish the Suns were in the playoffs right now... Gerald Green would be a blast to watch.
  14. A

NBA Thread?

Lol there are rumblings in Seattle about Hanson and company buying the clips too. Lol I completely agree though, although terrible, he can say what he wants. Not to mention the fact that no one is talking about how someone recorded him in his own home. That in itself is a violation of his right...
  15. A

NBA Thread?

Lol, no way. Melo to DC? Melo wants to win, DC is a decent team (granted) but compared to the Bulls when Rose is healthy? I don't know man.