GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by aspro_gti

1. aspro_gti

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Haven't found any intake leak in chase of the lean condition causing my LTFT to throw more fuel. Will check brake booster tomorrow. Will try and check evap valve too. Was jamming to Gojira and this band I discovered called Nightwish.
  2. aspro_gti

Which pendulum arm dogbone mount whatever do you have?
  3. aspro_gti

That's what I was expecting. The seller has the wrong transmission mount anyways. The listing was inaccurate. I did already pay, but I'm protected from paypal, so I'm just gonna cancel since I don't need a 5spd golf trans mount. Shame... I really wanted those mounts.
  4. aspro_gti

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Reset won't kill ya... just gotta redo the time.
  5. aspro_gti

Just bought stg2 BFI mount kit from FB Has the dogbone insert. Should I run it? @jay745 I saw that they have tendency to snap
  6. aspro_gti

CSB: Been sick last few days. Feeling exhausted and weak. Kinda sat around all day. Watched Ghost in the Shell (1995)... pretty good... incredible vibes.
  7. aspro_gti

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I don't use loctite... and when I do, it's loctite blue (struggling to think of last time I used it) I use copper anti-seize on nearly every bolt underneath the car (ball joints, end links, hub rings, o2 sensors, etc) I can't count how many old bolts I've snapped due to rust... have to use...
  8. aspro_gti

CRV is good great Mazda sounds good (never been in one)
  9. aspro_gti

Been working with my tuner on ironing out fuel trim issues. STFT is 1.05-1.15 during very gentle throttle... and then falls within acceptable parameters (0.95-1.05) during some boost. This leads me to believe that there's a pre-turbo/post maf leak since I hit peak boost with no issue. I've got a...
  10. aspro_gti

They have the same exhaust manifold design, so they bolt right up. https://www.urotuning.com/collections/volkswagen-mk5-gti-2-0t-fsi/engine__turbocharger__turbocharger Same kits
  11. aspro_gti

Gonna transplant the K04?
  12. aspro_gti

Got your car running? Lol ur boring.
  13. aspro_gti

Anyone in NE got a vacuum smoke tester?
  14. aspro_gti

They look good... not sure how you keep bending your wheels lol. They're flow formed as opposed to cast OZs, so they should not bend super easy.
  15. aspro_gti

So you stick it on to the existing spoiler? Why not use tigerseal? (the tape gives you a gap)