GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by beatcop818

1. B

Hawtorne, Ca Police Kill Dog

Leo here as well. In any officer involved shooting, it is easy to Monday morning quarterback this thing. We have all the time in the world to replay it and praise or be critical of it. This cop had a few seconds. That being said, there are a multitude of things that could have gone better in...
  2. B

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Couple whored out shots since installing the new grille. Sorry for the iPhone pics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Eurotuner is merging with European Car

I enjoy the PVW as well, but they need to do some work here in US as well. It also is frustrating when a good portion of the aftermarket companies they advertise do t do any business here in the states. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Just installed my R Tails. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Question about parts. OEM front lip spoiler

Parts 9,10 and 11. Are these the only parts needed for the OEM front lip spoiler and how many bolts do you need for the spoiler retainer to attach to vehicle? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Vogtland 50mm Springs

The Vogtland 50mm sport spring part number is 950019. These are the springs I am currently running This is what they look like fully seated. Call Vogtland north America located in California. The 50mm should still be available. They run about $210.00 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Exploding Airbag branded an audi logo on arm

I have seen this several times at work. Happens when your arm is laying across the steering wheel when it deploys. This is actually mild compared to some that i have seen. ouch.
  9. B

Avant Garde M140 ~vs~ Rotiform BLQ's

Looking at pros and cons compared to each other. Discuss.
  10. B

suggestions....

I have a 2011 MKVI that is stage 2 Revo. I have vogtland 50mm springs, Carbonio intake, Podi electronic boost stepper gauge, ATP Downpipe. Looking for some cosmetic stuff to do now. Any suggestions?
  11. B

WTB: ATP rear test pipe for stock exhaust

the thread says it all.
  12. B

Whats your occupation?

cop
  13. B

WTB: ATP downpipe for MKVI TSI

the title says it all. I am located in S Florida. Let me know if anyone has this available.
  14. B

42 Draft Designs Ultimate Catch Can

Has anyone adapted this to be used with the TSI engine from the FSI setup they currently have? I know they are developing a TSI version, but unknown when that will hit the market.
  15. B

Braided hoses for engine bay

Does anyone know if these are available for the mkvi?