Recent content by BeerSnob1980

1. B

Revo SPS

<SOLD>
  2. B

Revo SPS

<SOLD>
  3. B

AudioControl LC2I 2-Channel Line Out Converter and Subwoofer Control $50 shipped

SOLD AudioControl LC2I 2-Channel Line Out Converter and Subwoofer Control $50 shipped <SOLD>
  4. B

Maestro RR + VW1 harness $120 shipped

Everything you need to install an iDatalink-capable head unit. See my other post with DNN770HD, and if you want to bundle, I can do that. This was all installed successfully for ~4 weeks but I decided to go another route with Pioneer+Carplay
  5. B

Kenwood DNN770HD (refurb) 325 shipped

Retail 550 REFURB Retail 1000 NEW Details on model at http://www.crutchfield.com/S-gSpbWcTxJ22/p_113DNN770H/Kenwood-DNN770HD.html Wifi-connectable receiver, HD radio, SiriusXM ready Supports iDatalink (2013 model, so some nav info isn't supported in MFD) Unit was installed in my GTI for ~4...
  6. B

RNS-510 rev. G for sale

RNS-510 hardware revision G (summer 2012) for sale EDIT - sold
  7. B

RNS-315 rev. D for sale

Changing directions - listing RNS-510 instead.
  8. B

Windows Phone (WP8) with MDI?

Just curious... I've had very little luck searching so far, though I'm still digging. Windows Phone is obviously the "little guy" out there, but has anyone used an MDI cable (standard USB or micro) with any of the Nokias on a factory system? RNS-315 or RNS-510? Curious if it mounts the...
  9. B

Pioneer GEX P920XM XM radio tuner $60 shipped

Pioneer GEX P920XM XM radio tuner Installed briefly, never registered. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Satellite-and-HD-Radio/GEX-P920XM (pictures pending) Sale includes tuner unit, antenna, and IPBus cable - box and manuals are not available, sorry. Be aware, this...
  10. B

Enfig installation gear for Pioneer HU $140 shipped ($215+ retail)

I decided to go another direction with my install, so my Enfig equipment is available. I will ship USPS flat rate, padded envelope or box or if you have an alternative suggestion, i'm open :) I'd prefer not to break up the kit unless I really have to, but i'm open to it. Parts listed below...
  11. B

Starting issues in extreme cold?

This may be a dumb question, but the dealership and testing hasn't helped. In a recent cold snap, where we had highs of 10 degrees (f) in Colorado, overnight was around 0. Several mornings, the car would fail to turn over on the first few tries, or sometimes not turning over at all. Normally...
  12. B

Pioneer TS-SW2501S2 for sale

Just installed Uberstealth box with Pioneer TS-SW251 and don't need this one anymore. This sub has NEVER BEEN USED, though I do not have original packaging. I have boxed it up again in the SW251 box for shipping, but do not have mounting screws, etc... speaker only. Estimate $15 to ship UPS...