GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BEysler

1. B

For Sale: 3x OEM 225/40/18 Pirelli's, Long Island

Hey Everyone, Had a bubble in one tire, so I junked that one and switched over to summer tires early, Figure'd id see if anyone wanted some of the stock tires... they have 20,000 miles on them... so not brand new, but not at the wear bars either... Any reasonable offer takes them... will add...
  2. B

Recent Purchase thread....

The new focus system is amazing, but it depends on what your doing really... If I didn't do as many weddings I probably wouldn't of needed to go Full Frame.
  3. B

Recent Purchase thread....

Good thing too as my 5d II died a month later and had to go to CPS for repairs... Would of loved to drop that money into the GTI but business comes first.
  4. B

The Official Photography Thread!

Few from Yesterdays Shoot:
  5. B

A Ski Bum's GTI.

Just got back from a Weekend up at Killington, VT, Windham the Weekend before that, and Utah 2 weeks before (Didn't drive that one). Its a Thule Rack with 44" Faring, Bike and Ski Clamps, and they are 170mm Volkl Kendo's with 22 Design Hammerhead Telemark Bindings. Weekend's Conditions: 3"...
  6. B

Whats your occupation?

Freelance Photographer and Office IT guy
  7. B

1250whp Can it be done?

The Z06 Girls a little more my style. but Jenny comes some nice airbags!
  8. B

"Ricer" racist?

Its origins, yes. Originally the term was a bit racist... but It's evolved now to the point where its a genre of "tuners", I know quite a few asians who use the term.
  9. B

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

My friend brought the base Veloster, and she does get those #'s MPG wise... I do agree though from driving hers (its a 6 speed as well) it doesn't have nearly the driving feel that the GTI does, but truthfully this Turbo one will be some competition for the GTI. That being said, the interior...
  10. B

Who Likes Vintage Motorcycles?

^ yep, ended up parting out my 71 Bonnie, wasn't worth getting it running again.
  11. B

Who Likes Vintage Motorcycles?

http://www.exoticclassics.com/detail-1964-triumph-trw-used-7290711.html Found this the other day, its unbelievable in person, but they want the same price as a fully loaded GTI for it, so unfortunately thats a no-go.
  12. B

Survive the Zombie Apocolypse

^ I have a old Hunter 30 but in terms of a possible 2-3 week haul, I wouldn't want to use my boat, theres a bunch of beautiful mid 40's - 50 ft Catalina's out here, with roller furling jibs and main sails, electronic winches and full kitchen/bedroom's...
  13. B

Survive the Zombie Apocolypse

Im out in the middle of Long Island, only way out by car is a bridge past manhattan, so any mode of transportation in that regard is fucked... I live close to the water though, so my goal would be to scrounge up as many supplies as possible, fishing equipment, and appropiate a 50 foot or larger...
  14. B

WTB: Winter Wheels, 17" Denvers Preferred.

If you have a full set up with tires, even better, but otherwise, Im looking for a nice set of 17"s to put on my GTI.
  15. B

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

Good Luck! I'm just finishing up my 365 now... done on Febuary 1st... Days 220-300 are the hardest.