GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bizborky

1. B

FS/FT: Authentic BBS LM 079 (Freshly Refinished)

For sale is a freshly refinished set of Authentic BBS LM 079 (18X9et35) Wheels literally came out of media blasting and powder coat yesterday. Lips are about a 9/10 have a few very very light scratches that would be easily polished out. Faces are 10/10 brand new competition grey metallic...
  2. B

Feller FT: Rotiform Nues

Never ended up trading. But now I'm putting the car back to stock. Trade straight up! Need detroits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Rotiform NUE (CA) looking to trade.

You need 17s. Free bump for a fellow nue owner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Feller FT: Rotiform Nues

I have a set of mint condition Rotiform Nues 17X et20 & et25 Perfect fitment for mk6s and Mk5s These are in fantastic condition and look great. Here are the links to my flickr (I can never seem to get pics to post here right) http://www.flickr.com/photos/bizborky/7114453611/...
  5. B

Racing Dash LED License Plate Light COnversion

For sale is an excellent condition Racing dash LED conversion license plate light kit. Kit includes all the original hardware and accompanied paper work. Used on the car for about 2 months with no issue. In like new condition. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bizborky/7048040841/ $40 shipped to...
  6. B

FS: VW OEM 17" Classixs

For sale are 4 VW OEM classixs in great condition. Minor scuff on one of the wheels. I have the centercaps for all the wheel. (they are a little scuffed up) The wheels also have working TPMS on all four corners The tires on 2 of the wheels are fierce instinct all season tires (The tires are...
  7. B

FS: Sawblades *Mint* Staggered Set up Hampton Roads, VA $400 OBO

Up for sale is some minty Sawblades. Bought these off a local corvette guy with the intention of using them. Ended up collecting dust in my apartment. Asking for $450obo No cracks No bends No curb rash Few tiny knicks expected from normal use of a wheel. Clear coat stripped and semi...
  8. B

MK6 Stock suspension for sale (struts & springs etc.)

This stuff has been on the car for 18xxx miles. Still in fantastic shape. Including everything except the strut bearings & sway bars. Will post pics later when I get the chance. looking for $250obo local pick up or $250obo+shipping. If you want them shipped I already have a box and they...
  9. B

PIAA Plasma Yellow H8 Fog light bulbs

Changed my fog light bulbs back to stock. these provide for a very defined performance oriented yellow fog light beam. Not only looks cool but performs well in adverse weather conditions (rain, fog & snow) In excellent condition! These were on the car since the beginning of December so about 2...
  10. B

FS: 17x9.5 Hampton Roads, VA $400 OBO

Up for sale is a set of (4) Sawblades 17" staggered set up. 17X8.5 Front 17X9.5 Rear Wheels have had clear coat removed and have been polished. No real deep scratches only regular driving wear and tear, all of which can be sanded and buffed out. Surprisingly great condition for a wheel off of...
  11. B

PLasti-dip or color match or gloss black?

Should I plasti dip or color match, or gloss black my lower valence, My grille stripes are white so im not to sure if it will be to much white up front. I like the idea of plasti dip from all the mk5 guys plasti dipping their front grilles. And I also think gloss black could look cool. What do...
  12. B

Forge DV spacer

Just as the title says Forge DV spacer for sale been on my car a little over a month...$55 shipped :w00t: I will post pics later. all parts and hardware included
  13. B

FS: Thule roof rack

For sale is a Thule roof rack The rack is in excellent condition and all fitting are in perfect working order. Here are some pics of it mounted on my mk6 Any questions feel free to PM me. Can do local pickup and will drive anywhere within 2 hours of the hampton roads VA area. Price...
  14. B

WTT 18" Detroits for 17"classix with a little cash on top

Just like the title says im looking to trade my 18" detroits with tires (90% tread) for VW classix with similar tire life + a little cash on top. If anybody is interested I can send pics. I am in the Hampton roads area. VA