GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bmc333

1. bmc333

FS: APR Catch Can - BNIB

Sold!
  2. bmc333

Anyone playing Destiny on XB1?

Oh nothing....something that fanboys like to hate on mostly.
  3. bmc333

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Drinking at my desk because my job sucks and IDGAF any more. Working on a mixture of Absolut Raspberry and Sprite Zero. Pretty fuggin good for something I threw together on my lunch break.
  4. bmc333

Anyone playing Destiny on XB1?

Yep, I've been playing the hell out of it on the Bone - gamer ID bmc333 Main character is Titan level 23 and 2nd character is a Warlock level 12.
  5. bmc333

FS: Eonon GM5153 Head Unit (8 inch screen)

Up for sale is my Eonon GM5153. Does pretty much everything and is in perfect working condition with no scratches at all on the screen. Comes with all accessories except for the ipod cable which I've misplaced :(. Will include iGo maps app for navigation so you'll be ready to use GPS. Harness is...
  6. bmc333

FS: Ross Tech Micro Can VCDS

SOLD
  7. bmc333

Alpine X009U is OUT!!!!

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500X009U/Alpine-X009U.html?tp=20212&nvpair=FFBrand%7cKenwood&nvpair=FFBrand%7cAlpine&nvpair=AG_General_Features%7cFFHDMI Now who has $2299 to drop and do an install and review? [emoji12]
  8. bmc333

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

Just got back from 5 Guys - had a reg cheeseburger and little fry....so good.
  9. bmc333

Chex has those new EXTREME flavors now too - I'm curious/scared....
  10. bmc333

Had Taco Bell and a Monster M80 to wash that shit down and out. Wish there was a Jersey Mikes closer than 15 miles from my office tho.
  11. bmc333

FS: RNS-510

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  12. bmc333

Watch Dogs

Agreed - the driving in that game is cartoonish and a joke - I hate it.
  13. bmc333

Cat back exhaust - tools needed?

What bits do I need when doing a cat back exhaust install? Torx or triple square and what size? Just trying to figure out if I need to get more bits before I crawl under the car and didn't see any good posts here in my quick search. Sent from my Galaxy Note3
  14. bmc333

WTB: Hood Notch Filler painted Tornado Red

Looking for a Tornado Red painted hood notch filler - lmk Sent from my Galaxy Note3
  15. bmc333

Samsung Gear 2 - Charcoal Black - Brand New Unopened!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!