GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Brawtlanos

1. B

OEM Taillights

$100? Spring cleaning dug these up out of the garage. Perfect shape, completely scratch and condensation free. Really just looking to get rid of these things. They’re boxed up and ready to rock. Make me an offer!
  2. B

FS: mk7 Style Headlights Housings

Interest but no follow through! Stimulus bump ;)
  3. B

I’m back in the states. DM’s sent
  4. B

My bad! FITS: All Mk6 Golf/GTi and Mk5 Jetta Sportwagen with Facelift (2010-2014)
  5. B

$275 + shipping Bought these a few months ago for my golf but got an offer for an Audi I couldn’t refuse. Sold the car and now I’ve had these laying in my closet collecting dust. They are like new; they both still have the protective film on the lenses. One still has plastic wrap from shipping...
  6. B

Golf R Struts + VWR Springs

I’m officially due for a suspension change and would love to kill that ugly wheel gap while I’m at it. Currently looking to make my own cup kit, with Golf R suspension kit + VWR sport springs. In my head this sounds like a great plan, but I’d like to hear from all of you loyal mk6 folks. (No...
  7. B

Audio Suggestions

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, sometime, but I know nothing very recent has been covered. I plan on getting one of the Uber Stealth boxes from Nik but beyond that I need a little help. I'm not looking to buy budget audio, nor am I an audiophile looking to break the bank. I'm...
  8. B

WTB: LED R-style Tails

Finally got a hold of a black mkVI 2.5 and looking to buy a lightly used set of tails. Preferably Cherry Red or Dark Cherry. Thanks!