GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BrianWithGolf

1. BrianWithGolf

MK6 GTI EuroJet Turbo Back Exhaust in GTA

Up for sale is my used MK6 GTI EuroJet Turbo Back Exhaust with removable cat and 42Draft Design O2 Spacer Had it on my car for about 8,000 km got into an accident and now I'm selling it. $1400.00 obo I'm in the GTA message me for details Pics...
  2. BrianWithGolf

FS: MK6 OEM GTI Serron Rims in GTA

Hey guys I have a set of Serron Rims (No Tires) if any one is interested. They are in near mint condition 9.5/10 some very minor nicks and fine scratches almost unnoticeable unless inches away from the rims. $1600 obo PM me for details I'm in the GTA and willing to meet up somewhere...
  3. BrianWithGolf

FS: Vmaxx Extreme Coilovers

I have a Set of Vmaxx Coilovers for Sale Will fit on a Golf or GTI MK5/MK6 18 way adjustable Dampening 2.8 Inch drop All around Brand New, they were installed to check height and quality and then taken off driven for less than 50km. $800.00 obo...
  4. BrianWithGolf

VAGKRAFT 2012

Simple question who's going, should be everyone here but I want to get a few for who might be around. http://vagkraft.com/
  5. BrianWithGolf

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Just thought I'd share this! :thumbsup:
  6. BrianWithGolf

VW Maintenance Schedule (As Requested)

Here is the dealer recommended Maintenance Schedule (Mileage-Based) Prices vary based on dealer and location. There are other services that are not included in this Schedule such as Water Pump/Timing Belt, Coolant Flushes, etc. I also recommend changing your oil every 7,500km rather than just...
  7. BrianWithGolf

VAG-COM in the GTA

Hey looking to get my LED Tail Lights coded and would greatly appreciate it if someone has VAG-COM and can lend a helping hand. I can meet up but if anyone is interested I will be at Krispy Kreme this Thursday with the other dubs that normally meet there. Even if you dont have a vag-com cable...
  8. BrianWithGolf

The Picture Game

9. BrianWithGolf

VAG-COM Help

Hey Guys, Recently picked up a new R Line MF Steering wheel and the steering wheel module and was wondering if there was anyone around the GTA or Halton area that would be will to do me some VAG-Coming to get the buttons on the wheel working and clear any fault codes that I might get after the...
  10. BrianWithGolf

New Steering Wheel

Recently picked up a Golf R steering wheel for my car, anyone have a good DIY for replacing this thing I have looked but really not sure where I need to start. Thanks in advance Also my current steering wheel is not MF so im assuming i need to buy a Steering Wheel Control Module? Does it...
  11. BrianWithGolf

Bluetooth Audio Streaming From a Laptop

Hey guys, not sure if anyone know how or they have even attempted it, but is it possible to stream music from my laptop to the car via Bluetooth, I gave it a quick try today before work and couldn't get it working, wondering if its even possible. Both my laptop and car have Bluetooth, I figured...