GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by budahbuddy803

1. B

DO THIS! Paint screen behind badge to body color. (SEE PICS!)

I'm a fan of the black screen with a black emblem and then white mid piece where the emblem mounts. It's something not too noticeable if you're not looking.
  2. B

FS: New K03 Turbo (CCTA)

I purchased this as a new K03 turbo for my 2014 GTI (cbfa) without doing the research to know there is an additional O2 sensor on the turbine housing. This has never been installed. Once I got my turbo out I noticed the difference. Looking for $800 OBO + shipping. Let me know if you have any...
  3. B

IE Stage 2 Tune (no intercooler)

I ordered the stage 2 tune for my 2014 DSG GTI. I've got the downpipe and APR CIA. I called IE yesterday and was told that, rather than recommended (like the website says) it is almost required to have the intercooler to prevent knocking and other issues. That is the first I've ever heard...
  4. B

LOTS of oil out of exhaust

Curious if anyone has any ideas what may be going on with my 2014 GTI (APR Stage 1 flash, CAI, very recent DP) with ~45k miles. Installed the dp on Sunday, drove home fine all the way until I got to my neighborhood when it started misfiring and throwing LARGE amounts of white smoke. Limped...
  5. B

FS: APR Cold Air Intake

$300 OBO (+ shipping) I've had it installed for less than a year. Sounds great and is in great condition, I've just decided to go a different route. Comes with everything that was sent to me from APR. Willing to take more pictures and answer any questions. I'm located in 29803 if anyone wants...
  6. B

Installed New Window Regulator - Problems

I purchased a new window regulator (front passenger) for my 2014 GTI because when I pulled up on the driver side or passenger side switch, it would roll down. The opposite would happen when you pushed the switch down, it would roll up. I was hoping a new regulator would solve the issues because...
  7. B

16” wheels??

I’m considering going with a new set of wheels whenever I need to replace my tires. I’ve got the Watkins Glen wheels currently and the last set of tires I put on were around $1200 if I remember correctly. I figure there would be a lot of benefits switching up to a set of 16” wheels considering i...
  8. B

APR Tune from Stage 1 to Stage 1 w/intake

I had the APR stage 1 tune done a couple weeks after I purchased the car. Later, I purchased and installed the APR intake. I'm going to have my dsg fluid changed in a couple weeks and I'm contemplating spending the $100 they charge to flash from stage 1 to stage 1 w/intake. I know its a...
  9. B

Turbo/Intake Situation

I am very much new to owning any sort of "performance" vehicle so other than watching videos, shows, forums, etc. I am lacking the experience/time it takes to understand the sounds and feels. I have a 2014 GTI w/DSG and I pre-maturely got the 93 octane APR stage 1 tune before buying/installing...
  10. B

Front Passenger Window Switch Opposite of True Function

So, on the passenger door panel AND driver panel, you have to push the switch down to get the window to roll up and up to roll it down. Is this a common thing? I purchased my 2014 MK6 GTI 4 dr last month and it has always been that way, I didn't think much of it until I researched the topic and...