GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CarbonSteelGangster

1. C

scrape noise coming from driver side front wheel upon each revolution..wtf mate

after i got my wheels rotated at a Tires Plus, a week later i started hearing a dry,short, screeching noise from the front left rim every time it carried out a revolution. im not sure if its related. i pulled over immediately and found no imperfections in the tire to cause this. i looked at the...
  2. C

TWISTY ROADS KEEP YOU AND YOUR CAR IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND.

Alright. So we all bought the gti. We all have watched a gti review on youtube.(id hope so) Whenever they would review this sick fucking whip, they would take it to a twisty windy road because the gti is a snake eater. It has one of the best suspensions on any compact car. period. So what am...
  3. C

iDub- iphone mods

I jailbroke my iphone the other day, and found a sick vw slider in cydia- and the background is a photo edited with the instagram app...any one else?:attention_whore:
  4. C

NBA Playoffs

Fuck yeah!!!! HEAT///// it took us a bit but we camr thruuuu
  5. C

NBA Playoffs

go heattt!!!
  6. C

GTI GLORY SHOT THREAD

Insert glorified pictures of your gti here
  7. C

CALLING ALL DUBBERS IN BROWARD COUNTY!!!!

I know you guys are out there, maybe we could get some meets going who knows? But it would be cool to get together.... Show some love!:thumbup:
  8. C

How old is everyone

16 !!!!!!!