GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cb1111

1. cb1111

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

UK Intelligence Analyzes Ukraine's Tactical Strikes in Crimea Amidst Concerns Over Russian Airspace (msn.com) Opinion: The threat of Russian nationalism looms over Europe (msn.com) Poland to spend more than $2 billion on strengthening borders with Russia and Belarus (msn.com) Ukraine’s Navy...
  2. cb1111

Mideast Thread Where AbSolUteLY nO Effort Is Put Into Thread Titles

Former CIA director reacts to Stefanik’s remarks about ‘wiping’ Hamas ‘off the face of the Earth’ | Watch (msn.com) Israel intends to broaden Rafah sweep, Defence Minister Gallant tells Washington (msn.com) The West must strike now, and collapse the Iranian regime (msn.com) Palestinians flee...
  3. cb1111

CSB3: Forum Wiener Declares: GoiNg tO A NEw uRL iS hARd

the two of you need to get a room.
  4. cb1111

I've had it trigger a couple of times backing out of the garage, but nothing that is sue-worthy.
  5. cb1111

Changed situation in Kharkiv direction - General Staff reports (msn.com) Ukrainian Strike in Crimea: Bomblets Decimate Russian Jets and Fuel Claims of Air Superiority Shift (msn.com) Hungary is committed to Nato and to peace in Europe (msn.com) U.S. Ammunition Surge Empowers Ukrainian Forces...
  6. cb1111

IDF recovers bodies of four hostages held by Hamas in Gaza (msn.com) Escalation with Hezbollah places Israel in a bind (msn.com) Frustration with Netanyahu boils over on plans for Gaza after Hamas (msn.com) Israeli army video shows soldiers operating in Rafah | Watch (msn.com) Philadelphia...
  7. cb1111

Back in '86 I knew the Jaguar dealer in Hockenheim. He knew that I was interested in an XJ-12. Back then, all Jaguar sales went as company cars. He calls me and says that one of his best customers just brought back a XJ-12 with 1500km that he had to put a new engine in. The prior driver (the...
  8. cb1111

Vote For Who's Going To Own CSB4

no cap
  9. cb1111

Alright - just a fair warning. I just called Morgan & Morgan. We're filing a $5 billion discrimination claim against the forum, Jay745 and everyone on the list. They said that they'd Paypal me $3 and keep the rest when we win.
  10. cb1111

I'm hurt that I wasn't included......Paypal me $3 or I'll sue for discrimination. You pick the basis and I'll make it work..... TLDR @jay745 hurt cb's feelings and cb threatens to sue. .....but if he wins, what will he win? The board? That would be a curse,,,,
  11. cb1111

Helicopter carrying Iran's president 'crashed upon landing,' state media reports (msn.com) The effect of Raisi’s possible death on Iran’s nuke program, Gaza war (msn.com) Hamas propaganda (msn.com) Israel pushes further into parts of north Gaza; new cracks in Netanyahu coalition (msn.com)...
  12. cb1111

UK intelligence assesses impact of Ukraine's recent successful attacks in Crimea (msn.com) Russia Seizes Deutsche Bank, UniCredit Assets (msn.com) Ukraine's 'Concrete' Line Of Defense Stabilized (msn.com) Ukrainian drone strike shakes Russian defenses in Crimea (msn.com) US troops arrived in...
  13. cb1111

I'm not sure if it is incompetence or some desire to stick close to the truth, but the west is increasingly incapable of winning (or even competing in) the information war. Hamas Hezbollah, Russia and China have no qualms about telling lies without batting an eyelash and the media laps it right...
  14. cb1111

Israel Recovers Three Dead Hostages From Gaza (msn.com) Israeli military says forces seized bodies of hostages from Gaza | Watch (msn.com) Fierce fighting in northern Gaza as aid starts to roll off US-built pier (msn.com) Israel moves into north Gaza Hamas stronghold, pounds Rafah without...
  15. cb1111

Russians Plunged into Darkness After Monster Drone Attack (msn.com) Putin is playing a game of thrones with his inner circle. And one man is rising in the shadows (msn.com) Russia Kills Own Soldier over 'Terrorism' (msn.com) The Ukraine war exposed serious flaws in some of the most...