GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CDUBV1

1. CDUBV1

VW MK6 IHI Stock Turbo and Intercooler

Went KO4 and now selling my stock turbo and intercooler. Approximately 7K on them.
  2. CDUBV1

VW MK6

Selling my KO4 BLK GTI DSG. 18,000 miles. Serious offers only.
  3. CDUBV1

VW MK6

Seems to be an uprising in vw mk6 private sales lately. I wonder why? I cant seem to part with mine. For those of you trying to sell what are ur reasons?
  4. CDUBV1

Forge catch can leak

Just had the forge competition cc installed. It seems to be leaking oil from the nozzle on the African plate. Is this just bad design? Kit was pricey is there a fix out there for this? Has anyone else experienced leaks from any of the connections? Im dsg 2010. Thanks.
  5. CDUBV1

No codes but boost readings indicate misfirings

Im dsg ko4 and i have no codes stored etc. However i had NGP do some boost testing and it appears that misfiring when im actually not. All indicators point to the throttle body. NGP says they have seen this with Stg 3 dsg cars. Data was sent to headquarters where i should know something in the...
  6. CDUBV1

AC not working

Went to turn on my AC and nothing happened. The lights come on but there is no sound or air coming out. I have a Ko4 and all supporting mods. It came on about two weeks ago but now it is having trouble again. I am wondering if it is a result of my motor and tranny mounts. There are BFI stg 1...
  7. CDUBV1

2005 Honda Rebel 250cc

For sale.2000 mile. 3,500 obo. No low balling. Call: 571-278-4919 ask for Chris
  8. CDUBV1

Apr boost tap and gauges?

I am not really understanding the difference between boost taps and boost gauges. Do you need a boost tap for a boost gauge. Wh someone want both? Would someone be fine just running a boost gauge? What are some of the boost taps and gauges that people run for a dsg?
  9. CDUBV1

KO4 sounds

So I am loving my KO4 recently installed. One thing i have noticed is a sound coming from what seems like the the engine when the car is moving. I think it might have something to do with the intake. When ever I step on the gas or let off real quick after revving there is a kind of whistle...
  10. CDUBV1

GHL TBE

Looking into getting the GHL full TBE for my mk6. Just wondering if anyone has had any fitment issues or complaints about the exhaust? Where can I get the best price?
  11. CDUBV1

Catch Can

I am wondering what catch cans are available for the mk6. Who has them and what would the recomend. I wanted to 42dd one but, they are only for the MKV right? What do you like about the catch can that you have?
  12. CDUBV1

K04 V1 tune

DSG exhaust is sputtering after check enigne light came on. Ideas?
  13. CDUBV1

DSG K04

Just had my K04 installed and i noticed that my rpms are starting around 3,000 rpm or even higher. Is this normal?
  14. CDUBV1

Fabric under hood for MK6

Two Questions: Is the fabric under the hood ( dealer call it a sound dampner) needed? The reason is that mine is falling off and I don't want to pay 160 bucks for a new one if I don't need it. And the dealer said he couldn't do my DSG reflash because of my APR stage 1 and 2 intake. Is this...
  15. CDUBV1

BSH TSI Engine Mount Package

Hey everyone. I am getting the K04 kit installed on my mk6 and was wondering what everyone thought of the BSH TSI engine mount package. Will this be sufficient enough for me? I have a dsg. Does anyone have this?