GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by D4UN7L355

1. D4UN7L355

Boston marathon attack :(

If I'm not mistaken the unabomber sent a number of bombs over the span of a few years to several Universities and I think airports. It was still a large assemblage of people. It may not have been on an epic scale but the event has received the attention of the entire world (thanks to the...
  2. D4UN7L355

May not be the act of professionals. You don't just grow up one day and attend terrorist college. Although I imagine some people go to terrorist training camps...People who decide to do terrorist things aren't all people with above average IQ's like the unabomber either. It could be any number...
  3. D4UN7L355

Bender summed it up nicely. Too many coincidences with the event/date/location. You're a smarter man than I am (or at least more confident in your own deductive ability) if you can overlook all of these facts and dismiss them as arbitrary with confidence. I sure can't. They stick out. I may not...
  4. D4UN7L355

FTFY... Being in Boston Mass is extremely significant and points to a domestic political agenda.
  5. D4UN7L355

So Now It's Illegal to Unlock Your Cellphone...

Rooting the phone gives you super user access while, yes, unlocking the phone allows you to switch carriers. When you have root access to a phone you can flash custom roms (operating systems)and make software modifications. Root and jailbreak are synonymous. When you jailbreak an iPhone you...
  6. D4UN7L355

Cop Killer in LA

I think at this point you should realize what you're dealing with. They root for the slaughter if innocent lives.
  7. D4UN7L355

Cop Killer in LA

I know both patrol and park cops. The patrol cop makes plenty of arrests, answers a massive amount of radio runs, and generally runs around like his head is on fire for most of the day. He engages some pretty serious criminal elements on a day to day basis. The parks police guy hangs out by...
  8. D4UN7L355

Cop Killer in LA

I'll just put it out there for everyone. Using violence to shock a populace into awareness of what's going on in [local] government is the definition of terrorism. He is a domestic terrorist. Spare me the conspiracy theories about the two civilians that were killed having some part in some...
  9. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

Haha.. I don't think it's that serious. Amusing yes. SRS no... If anything this was two paranoid people trying to conduct business like two fat people trying to have sex. In the end I'm sure we could have agreed with finding a park bench in a highly visible place and performing a series of dead...
  10. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

Initially it was for both his wheels and the exhaust. I inquired about his wheel swap thread and he responded. Then later he responded saying he changed his mind about the wheels. I asked him if he changed his mind about the exhaust and he said it was still for sale. I said I'm interested and we...
  11. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

You're right. I'm not the buyer for this transaction and if this is standard practice I doubt I'll buy anything from a total stranger again. Those conditions and terms just aren't for me. In fact the only stranger I would ever buy anything from would be Plac and I would pay him in gold coins if...
  12. D4UN7L355

Cop Killer in LA

You forgot to mention that he killed a retired Captain's daughter and her fiance. He killed two civilians to get back at someone he felt didn't represent him well. He killed that person's daughter. In his own manifesto he admits why he's doing this. He doesn't state he has some crazy insider...
  13. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

Yeah I'll just buy it new. 475 isn't bad at all.
  14. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

What website does it sell for that price?
  15. D4UN7L355

PayPal scams?

I didn't realize that. Is there a promo code? Op is still selling for $200 which is less then half the cost. Sent from my iPad