GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Demer

1. Demer

The Official Beer Thread

Stout- Bourbon County Rare (probably the best beer I have ever had) IPA- Heady Topper and Pliny elder and younger Lambic/ Geuze - Cantillion Lou Pepe any older vintage ( tart as fuck) Majority of my cellar is filled with these 3 styles so those are really what I stick to since I age a ton of...
  2. Demer

2012 F1 Season Talk

Schumacher drove in beast mode today though.
  3. Demer

2012 F1 Season Talk

Force India didn't use the last practice session because some of their engineers were caught in a fire bomb attack during a protest and I guess their security wanted them all back to the hotel before dark. Im pretty happy this will be on at 730am and not 230 or something so I can actually watch...
  4. Demer

Ouch..!!

Its really amazing everyone survived that. Equally amazing that the dudes kids were following him in an m3 and m6.
  5. Demer

If you had a budget of $65,000 for cars, what would you buy?

A new M3 or a 97 911 turbo
  6. Demer

2012 F1 Season Talk

The race for second and third was epic. And talk about a terrible strategy for Kimi.
  7. Demer

2012 F1 Season Talk

Debating staying up and watching it or just watching it in the morning and hope my DVR doesnt screw me again like 2 weeks ago.
  8. Demer

What is your passion besides the GTI?

Craft Beer 3A Toys Comics
  9. Demer

Forza 4

Would love to play with you guys but my Xbox finally got the red ring of death a few weeks ago.
  10. Demer

Choose one: Ferrari 458, Lambo Gallardo, or Mclaren mp4-12C

Keep in mind all 3 of those are going to catch fire one day at a stop light anyway so I would drive the shit out of any of them for as long as it lasted. :)
  11. Demer

Choose one: Ferrari 458, Lambo Gallardo, or Mclaren mp4-12C

458 hands down. There all stupid fast so is speed really an issue when choosing? 458 is just something special.
  12. Demer

Where are the WRC fans?

Bring back group B!