GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DJEuphoria

1. DJEuphoria

Hey Guys! It's been a minute (Music Content)

HAY GuiZzZ I've been neglecting the crap out of my car lately. Haven't done a single mod in months, all my interior bulbs need to be replaced because nearly all the LED bulbs have gone out, my fender was hit in a parking lot, and all in all, she's a mess. But on the brightside, all that money...
  2. DJEuphoria

updated: www.djstylite.com now directs you to my Facebook page.
  3. DJEuphoria

Glad to hear it :) wait til the productions ;)
  4. DJEuphoria

Thanks guys :) the car is still on the road lol nothing new with it though. Just registered djstylite.com as a domain and I have an NYC gig in November and a Massachussetes gig sometime in December so like the page to get updates on when you can catch me live! Can't wait to finally buy Mac Pro...
  5. DJEuphoria

Totally dropped out of the car scene to devote 100% of my time and money on building my music career vs. hooking up my car lol Anyway, hope you guys are doing well, I'll stick around for a bit and catch up on all your builds! As I mentioned, I am building a reputation and following from the...
  6. DJEuphoria

Official 420 Thread

Finishing up the last of my Purple Kush. Getting back with the Trainwreck next week. How ya guys been? Haven't posted in a while. :smoking:
  7. DJEuphoria

Headphones

I got a pair of Technics RH-DP1200's on their way as we speak. They're a little heavy but pack a mean punch. Too loud to go out in public with though.
  8. DJEuphoria

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

So as you guys might know, I throw a weekly event at a hookah lounge in central NJ every tuesday. I played this set last night and had like 8 people I didn't know run up to me and beg for a download of it. This is probably my favorite live set I ever played. Hope you guys like it a much as I...
  9. DJEuphoria

Off-Topic Chat

ya'll are in love.
  10. DJEuphoria

For all you Central NJ EDM Lovers with nothing to do on weekdays

Every Tuesday Night I throw an EDM event at Mist Hookah Lounge in North Brunswick NJ (772 Rt 1 North, North Brunswick, NJ ext to Brunswick Zone bowling alley) Here's a piece of my live set from last night http://soundcloud.com/djstylite/live-mist-hookah-lounge-teaser Come through and support...
  11. DJEuphoria

Off-Topic Chat

The DJ was KILLIN IT like 30 minutes before I saw you. He kept switching from house to rap but his house collection was pretty on point and mixed damn well. I ended up at 3 different bars that night.
  12. DJEuphoria

Off-Topic Chat

Fancy running into ya last night, Brian!
  13. DJEuphoria

Road Trip!

Taking my GTI from NJ to Dallas/Austin TX from now til Sunday night. Everyone kind of bailed on it with me so I may be trekking it alone. Seeing as how there's a big possibility of me being bored and alone around there and neighboring states, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up along...
  14. DJEuphoria

Ak47s and drifting

I gotta admit that 1080 was pretty impressive :lol: