GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by donraj86

1. D

Help with golf mk6.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me out there. I had an accident and have had to replace the front passenger door as well as the wing mirror on that side, found one in a matching colour and complete so I bought it and installed it. The wing mirror indicator has not worked since...
  2. D

Replaced Front Passenger door, No Central Locking or Wing Mirror Indication.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me out there. I had an accident and have had to replace the front passenger door as well as the wing mirror on that side, found one in a matching colour and complete so I bought it and installed it. The wing mirror indicator has not worked since...
  3. D

Problematic Key, Intermittent Use, No Spare, Went to get Spare, Now No Keys Work!

Hi all, I have recently got my Golf 1.4 Tsi 2012. Got it on the notion that it was stolen off a forecourt before being found with no damage just a missing stereo. Turns out there was damage to the nearside chassis, no idea how it was not a write off as the leg is bent but it needs a new...