GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dubbinit2

1. dubbinit2

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Headlights are fat and bouncy as ever! for a minute I thought you were talking about "retrofits" for a second.
  2. dubbinit2

smart choice! No Texas street pizza!
  3. dubbinit2

What are you driving now Jawn?
  4. dubbinit2

Portillo's not the same in Tampa, both New Tampa and Brandon locations are okay. I too agree with the Giordano's statement!
  5. dubbinit2

This work from home stuff seems to have shaken you to your core :)
  6. dubbinit2

It's my wifes, I do enjoy it though 😉 I'm still loving my Trailboss 6.2 Good to see you around Jawn.
  7. dubbinit2

I would price it at $220.00 plus shipping and PP fee... bought it for $299.99 - still new in the box. any interest fellas? ITEM# CTS-IT-290R...
  8. dubbinit2

Yes, but it also fits on the 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.9T, and the 3.0T. -PER CTS
  9. dubbinit2

Guyz, We Traded in the 21' S5 and I never installed the CTS Cold air intake. It's new in the box, I'm going to price it to sell. Should I give it a try on here, or try and sell it on an Audi Forum (pan in the a**)? Before anyone asks, we traded it in for an SQ7.
  10. dubbinit2

The secret is, is that the corporate world knows now that they can organically get the average salaried employee to work 2hrs longer when they are working from home. I trade emails until at least 9pm in the evening. it's all the same after a while.
  11. dubbinit2

There is ice in front lawn in Tampa...
  12. dubbinit2

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Who is Salami and why so much talk about Taco Bell.....?
  13. dubbinit2

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Saw the Beastie Boys in St. Louis with Tribe called Quest, it was Tribes last concert. This was amazing because Q-Tip performed; Get It Together, which is track 7 on Ill Communication. The whole crowd was passing joints and bags of shrooms - it was epic!