GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by edgary

1. E

2 years ago today, my life changed forever...

What an awesome story. I'm glad you've found your peace and, more importantly, the love of your life. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.
  2. E

Beginner Engine Rebuild = Good Idea?

In addition to the marked ziploc bags, I'd suggest including pictures as well. The marked bags may not be enough of a clue sometimes. Just take a picture as you're taking out a part, make the corresponding reference and you should be good. You'll feel great once you're done. Oh, and I'll...
  3. E

Funny note left on my car

I disagree. If there are only a few parking spots, it's unfair to take two spots when someone else can use it. If, on the other hand, there are a number of spots available, then what's the point of taking more than one? Just park away from the rest, in a single spot. I've left a note to...
  4. E

Bender's Rules for the VS Forum.

I don't get what is the point of the original post. :confused: If it was meant just to have some fun, I get it (I laughed at one or two of them). :D With the above, however, I wholeheartedly agree. I am of the opinion that said section doesn't provide anything beneficial to the forum/community.
  5. E

2012 Civic

And a GTI managed to get in the video :)
  6. E

Funny note left on my car

Exactly! You hit the nail in the head. Taking up two spots is never okay in my book.
  7. E

pretty sweet deal at sears

Thanks for the heads up; I just got a kit myself. The coupon code does not apply to this item, though (it would have made it even sweeter) Cheers!
  8. E

Getting ready for spring[s]

I've ordered a set of the DriverGear sport springs a couple of days ago and I can't wait to get them. I wanted to have a reference for when I finally install them and see how much of a difference I feel. However, since Phoenix is very straight, I had to venture a little out of the metro area...
  9. E

Official metro Phoenix meeting thread

Calling out all VWers from the Phoenix area. Let's get together and chat a little. I'll update this post with the next meeting details when decided.
  10. E

Dodge Neon

That's funny! I'm coming from not one but two Neons; neither one was the SRT-4, nor I was told to race any hatchback that crossed my path (and I knew better). If he's driving an SRT-4, it's easy to spot: huge rear spoiler, dual exhaust tips... oh wait, you'd be looking from the rearview...
  11. E

Any APR promotions going on or coming soon on ECU stage I flash?

I'm about to take my 2010 GTI for its 10,000 mile service and I figured it would be a good time to finally get the flash. I'm interested in the 91 octane program, mostly, stock and possibly 93; definitely want anti-theft and security lockout, and maybe valet, for good measure :) I haven't been...
  12. E

WOW.

Warm welcomes from the valley, my friend! :)
  13. E

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Very nice! The R34, 1997.5 Supra Twin Turbo and the Evo IX-X are my favorite cars in the whole world. Weird, no Ferraris.
  14. E

Scion iQ

Well, it definitely is a car for a different purpose and, thus, it has to be taken for what it is. For that same reason, most car comparisons are done between cars of the same class, that serve a similar purpose. Having a "micro sub-compact" car doesn't fall in my plans, so I wouldn't buy one...
  15. E

Scion iQ

It's a smart, from Scion. I like it!