GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by eg6721

1. eg6721

iPhone 6 Plus vs. Note 4

I currently have the s5 and I love it. From a user interface and reliability standpoint (even though its been 2 months but my s3 never failed on me). My wife always has updates and battery issues with her iphones it seems. The fingerprint works on android okay...but it has trouble sometimes...
  2. eg6721

FS: Golf R Grille - $150 - NYC

Hello. I'm selling my slightly used R grille (~100 miles). It's in perfect condition. Images are up on vortex linked below. Located in NYC - local sale preferred. Thanks for looking. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7036857-FS-Golf-R-grille-barely-used-150&p=86321365#post86321365
  3. eg6721

Tint vs Fishbowl

Another tint vs no tint poll...but strictly for MK6 ;) Whatever your reason albeit tickets, sun, privacy, looks ... what do you prefer for the MK6 specifically? Tint or fishbowl?
  4. eg6721

WTB Rear Bumper Cover (CSG)

Hey guys, Looking for a CSG or unpainted rear bumper cover. No valance necessary. Garage in Manhattan managed to scuff my rear bumper and left a crease. Thanks
  5. eg6721

Roof Cargo Baskets

Wanted to see if anyone out there has any recommendations for low-profile cargo baskets that will fit onto the OEM bars. Not too big or pricey, but I welcome all input. And yes, I intend on using it. Thanks in advance.
  6. eg6721

Wheels on CSG part II

Budget has decreased since my first poll ... got another kiddo on the way next month! Can't rock two kids w/o wheels. I'm interested to see what you guys think of these options. ;) 1 / TSW Mugello 2 / Privat Kups 3 / TSW Nurburgring 4 / Privat Akzent
  7. eg6721

cruise playlist

Depends on the mood. I'm a fan of The Difference podcast...house, soul, new jazz and hip hop....djs from Philly.
  8. eg6721

PS3 ... Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3

Good lord 56-0??! :clap: My best K/D is probably 39-4 or something like that. I use the ACR w/silencer. UAV - Stealth Bomber - EMP.
  9. eg6721

Nice... A few of us have been on daily. See you online!
  10. eg6721

If you see this MKV...

Let me know it's in good hands. :cry:
  11. eg6721

Wheels on CSG??

Got a while to decide so I thought I'd get some input! Many options I know. Select more than one in the poll. :thumbup: *The S Lines are actually CC wheels. fail. 1 Classy Detroits 2 VWR 3 VMR 4 R Metallic 5 R Gold 6 R Black 7 R Silver 8 35th Anniversary 9 S...
  12. eg6721

Official 420 Thread

Got that sour in a bowl. Ran out of dutches :(
  13. eg6721

I think i just missed you last night.
  14. eg6721

Hood crease from detailing?

I was cleaning the car this morning and i'm pretty gentle when it comes to detailing the car by hand. Anyway, i'm not sure if I accidentally leaned too hard in the center of the hood or what but I noticed a really really minor crease. It's hardly noticeable at most angles. My eyes could also...
  15. eg6721

Things that make you feel old...

I miss those days. I'll take lunch breaks and sometimes see a bunch of military guys with machine guns and shot guns at Grand Central Station. Very comforting.