GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by elgordoloco1

1. E

Seller feedback for s0n1cm0nk3y

I recently purchased some mats from s0n1cm0nk3y and entire transaction was smooth as butter. Great communication, easy to work with and had updates along the way. :clap: s0n1cm0nk3y thanks again for everything! :w00t:
  2. E

WTB: 57mm Audi center caps

As title indicates I'm looking to buy 4 Audi 57mm center caps - grey or black OEM or good know off will too as long as they aren't beat up. Part number should be 4B06011707ZJ (Center caps I'm looking for should fit fit VMR 710 or newer model VW wheels huffs, denvers Vision V etc.) Let me...
  3. E

Yasher - Great seller - buy with confidence

Just wanted to throw up a quick thank you and some feedback for forum member Yasher VERY motivated seller who is easy to work with. Additional photos were provided where requested and quickly. Communication was great. Had tracking information quickly and package arrived sooner than expected...
  4. E

I recently picked up some used parts from stevensnapoleon. In my many years of online classifieds and parts trading, it is great to know that there are many good guys still out there. From the initial response to my inquiries down to following up to confirm the items arrived safely. I...