GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by emk6

1. E

FS: CBFA Stock Downpipe

Cleaning out the garage and found my stock CBFA downpipe Don't know what these go for nowadays but shoot me a reasonable offer. Buyer pays for shipping. Photos will be posted later today.
  2. E

think she's totaled?

Here is a picture of the interior where the quarter is. And a slightly better angle of the quarter. Car will be going to the adjuster tomorrow morning.
  3. E

think she's totaled?

Got rear ended on the way home from work last night in stop and go traffic. Quick notes: Passed by an accident on the freeway and about 1 mile later traffic started to rebuild. Traffic came to a complete stop and was rear ended moments later. Asked the fellow driver if she saw me and she said...
  4. E

ECU fried?

Alrighty to clear up the hot mess I've made, I sent pictures to Sean and he has provided me with some feedback. Apparently it's not a bad seal so my apologies there. I'll let the picture tell the rest.
  5. E

ECU fried?

ECU FAILED. Went to start the car and the dash light up like a Christmas tree. There's a wrench in the top right and resetting the ecu does not work. Cars being towed to the dealer currently. My fear is ECU is fri Edit: that fans come in full blast also.
  6. E

For all you automated home people out there...

http://www.belkin.com/us/F7C030-Belkin/p/P-F7C030%3bjsessionid=9FEDA9C5B91A41B587536B3C1F623B93/ this could be your solution.
  7. E

The Official Photography Thread!

HRE_034 by P. Lau, on Flickr
  8. E

well look what happen to this mk7 R's wheel

if thats the first R then this must be the first GTI.
  9. E

PSA/Rant: Tracking your car

were you in the white group? I have a vid up on the racing section. Granted I wasn't very fast I took corners like snail, slowly adjusted as I went but I did have fun. my goal that day was kind of push the car and myself to a limit I felt comfortable and be able to drive home with the car.
  10. E

emk6 Fastivus 2014 @WSIR

VQntCc8HaJM Comments and how to improve are welcome. This is video of my last session and was my first track day.
  11. E

NBA Thread?

the Bynum affect.
  12. E

NBA Thread?

^ guy took the Clips to 7 games. If Bogut was not injured Warriors may have taken the series.
  13. E

NBA Thread?

^ truth. You can't have aging team run and gun. Bryon Scott could be the next coach or even Rambis?!
  14. E

NBA Thread?

D'Antoni resigns! There is hope for next year. http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/140430dantoni_resigns?cid=FB
  15. E

NBA Thread?

Scotty could be out of the job if they lose in the first round. There is really no excuse for them unlike last year when Westbrook was hurt. Westbrook went 10/31 and Durant went 10/24.