GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ErBall

1. ErBall

IE Intake Manifold

Absolutely hate to sell this, but needing repairs, I’m choosing driving my car over having cool parts for it. Everything is in good condition, and it is used. From what I’m told it’s seen 5k miles. It has a few cosmetic blemishes which the pictures show. The front powdercoat has worn through...
  2. ErBall

My mk5.5 build

ErBalls Big Turbo Build Figured it was about time I migrate this over here as golfmkv is basically dead. I've been around here a while, and although I have a MKV, its a TSI mkv, so it's got more in common than most MKVs. What's in the works: - Comp 5858 triplex Ceramic ball bearing with...
  3. ErBall

Passenger side intake

For sale is a custom passenger side intake made by Eurocars from MKV. I had this mounted on my car when I was k04. It cost a LOT to make. ~$500ish. Features an air flow straightener, mounts to either factory or 034 mounts, and is powdercoated wrinkle black. All tubing is vibrant aluminum, with...
  4. ErBall

Customized APR Stage 3 kit

Time has come to part with my turbo kit. I'm moving on to a larger setup so none of this will be needed. It's been updated over the standard stage 3 kit and will include the following: - Full APR stage 3 kit - Forced performance HTA2873r (2860rs rebuilt with a billet 73mm wheel) Roughly 9k...
  5. ErBall

FS: RNS315

Pulled from a 2013 Driver Edition GTI. Comes with GPS antenna and the code. Looking for $300 plus shipping.
  6. ErBall

WTB: Stock PCV Valve

As title says I'm looking for a pcv valve. Let me know what you've got.
  7. ErBall

Passenger Side Intake -Eurocars custom

I just wanted to give the MK6 community a heads-up that there is a new intake option available. If you're interested in having something more unique than the other vendors provide, this is a very interesting solution provided by the MKV moderator Eurocars. The obvious benefit of this over...
  8. ErBall

FX400 going bad

I've had an fx400 on my car for roughly 9 months. I've been k04 for roughly 5 of those. Probably have a total of 8k miles on the clutch. I never abuse the car, I never launch it, I broke it in over 2000 miles. I had one roll race with a friend (3rd gear, nothing jarring). All of a sudden...
  9. ErBall

DIY: TSI Timing Chain Tensioner Update

Here is a simple DIY for updating your timing chain tensioner. This was done over the course of an afternoon with both myself and Eurocars from MKV. I would not recommend doing this job without the factory tool to hold the cranckshaft (necessary to remove the crankshaft bolt), or a 1/2 impact...