GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Eroc93

1. Eroc93

Title question!

Who knows title transfers? I'm buying a car from missiouri, the man bought the car from a person in 2013 but never transferred the title in his name but signed the back of it he has the bill of sale etc from the original buy. What issues will I run into transferring the title to texas
  2. Eroc93

FS. VF engineering intercooler

Hardly used less than 5k previous owner said no oil in slots. No intercooler piping included. This retailed for 900. Looking for 550 obo
  3. Eroc93

Relays

Welp both my 12V charging ports don't work I changed the fuse and nothing. What relay will correspond to these ports not working? Thanks going on a long trip and need the Chargers working :(
  4. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

Well went to pretrial and I'm looking at 300 fine + court fee and 6 months deffered adjudication. My prosecuter was hot lol no license suspension. The offer is open but my lawyer is going to try and fight the " racing on the highway" statute as the cop wrote a bad report and used words he...
  5. Eroc93

Anyone ever use nex worldwide shipping ?

How's it work? I click drop off but they ask for my credit card info before I sven know where I drop off.
  6. Eroc93

Anyone ever use nex worldwide shipping ?

Came across them for shipping wheels anyone ever use that service
  7. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

I don't undertsand what you said but I havent raced the 370z lol no more public road racing for me. There is no track here in San antonio, me racing this 370z is on a private road if lose control worst thing that'll happen is I'll slide into about 100 acres of grass lol
  8. Eroc93

370z vs gti

I'm stage 2 gti dsg, how bad will I lose to a 370z guy wants to race for 200 tempted to go at it with him I told him until 100 we shut it down what are my chances
  9. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

Any thing here in San antonio over 25 is jail.. Reckless driving :(
  10. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

Our track is closed in San antonio lmao
  11. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

73 in school zone? Wtf my cop was just a dick lmao
  12. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

"racing on the highway " that's the ticket and also on my bond lol