GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by f00kie1

1. F

FS: Used RNS510

I have for sale a used RNS510. It came with my 2012 VW GTI, and had been updated with the latest firmware (4366) and maps (V8M). It was taken out of my car in December 2014. It is absolutely flawless, and is packaged ready to ship. Comes with brand new GPS antenna. Price: SOLD
  2. F

FS: Various OEM Stock Parts

GOT RID OF ALL PARTS I was involved in an accident and no longer have my car (please see: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2336252&postcount=10). As such, I am selling all of the OEM stock (used) stuff that I have for the car. The parts are from a Canadian 2012 VW GTI. The parts...
  3. F

De-register a car in Ontario?

I (had) an Ontario-registered 2012 GTI that I shipped over to the UK for a work assignment I am on. Half a year into that, I got in an incident at the Nurburgring. The car has now been declared a total loss. The car itself is sitting in a garage next to Nurburgring in Germany, and the insurance...
  4. F

FS: Ross Tech VCDS Micro CAN Cable

Used VCDS cable. Genuine. No issues with it; selling because no longer have the car. Available in the NW1 London area or shipping at buyer expense. Price: SOLD. Please PM.
  5. F

Mixing springs?

For the longest time, I've debated raising my rear a bit. When the car is parked, the front/rear gap is perfect, but as soon as it is moving, even with just the driver, the rear is much lower than the front. I currently have Neuspeed Sport Springs. I've been debating buying the lightest VW...
  6. F

Shit with Russia is getting real

Nope, only made it about 2 hrs east of Moscow once.
  7. F

Shit with Russia is getting real

I routinely (like every second week) spend a few days in Moscow on business. Word on the street is: certain Russian elite are making a ton of money off the currency right now. Also all electronics stores are empty (everything sold out) in anticipation of inflation. Car dealerships in certain...
  8. F

WTB: Rotating metal piece for OEM jack

I seem to have somehow misplaced the piece of the jack that allows you yo rotate it. I have the jack itself. If anyone out there doesn't need theirs, or knows a part number, please let me know. Need before end of the year.
  9. F

FS: HPA Dogbone 80a Mount Puck

For sale is a used (probably 1.5 years) HPA dogbone pick in perfect condition. Moving back to 75a (detuning) before I ship my car, so selling the 80a. HVW-904-80 Price: SOLD
  10. F

FS: HPA Dogbone 80a Mount Puck

For sale is a used (probably 1.5 years) HPA dogbone pick in perfect condition. Moving back to 75a (detuning) before I ship my car, so selling the 80a. HVW-904-80 Price: SOLD
  11. F

Brand New MK6 Dash Cubby

For sale is a brand new dash cubby. Still in packing. Originally bought from ECS Tuning. Did not get around to installing. SOLD in GTA.
  12. F

FS: Canadian Directed Smart Start Remote Car Start Module

For sale is a used Directed Smart Start module. You need to have the DBALL unit for this to work. The Smart Start unit is plug and play after. It basically allows you to start your car via your phone from anywhere in the world (through the cell network). I seem to have lost the box. It is...
  13. F

BFI Stage 1 Engine Mount

Installed in April. Taken off today. With bolts. Still good shape. No longer for sale, moved to UK
  14. F

FS: H&R 3mm spacers

Have these for sale. Only test fitted, have bit driven with it (tires didn't clear brakes, needed 5mm). Part number 0655571. No longer for sale, moved to UK
  15. F

FS: Brand New OEM Rear View Camera with Guidance Lines

I have a brand new camera for sale. Never installed, just opened. Reason for sale: was going to replace my non-guidance-lines version with this, but never got around to it. It was bought from: http://www.carsystems.pl/vw-golf-mk6...ine,id467.html Price: SOLD