GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Frosty631

1. Frosty631

MK6 GTI GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Review [Pictures]

Disclaimer: In NO WAY am I trying to advertise this company or product. I am only trying to provide my feedback to help people decide if they feel they would benefit from what I have installed in my own car. A little About My Car I have a 6speed 2013 Candy White GTI (MK6) with the...
  2. Frosty631

SPM Front & Rear Sway Bar Review

Disclaimer: In NO WAY am I trying to advertise this company or product. I am only trying to provide my feedback to help people decide if they feel they would benefit from what I have installed in my own car. This was another well overdue review along with the Cat Back Exhaust one I just...
  3. Frosty631

SPM MK6 GTI Cat-Back Exhaust Review [Pictures & Video]

Disclaimer: In NO WAY am I trying to advertise this company or product. I am only trying to provide my feedback to help people decide if they feel they would benefit from what I have installed in my own car. This review is a bit overdue but I felt I had to. Enjoy! Before Purchasing The SPM...
  4. Frosty631

MK6 vs MK7 (stock vs stock) [Video]

I'll let the video do the talking ( sorry the video on youtube does not allow me to embed it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31dN1hlFVE&feature=youtu.be
  5. Frosty631

S3 coming to America

I would have much rather a 3 door hatch but I do think the 5door sedan is nice as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Frosty631

Empire State Euros Cruise From Long Island To DubRun

Its getting close to that time and the 3rd annual Dubrun event will be taking place!For those attending the Dubrun from Long Island, Empire State Euros is planning to cruise out together and all are welcome. We will meet at the CVS near glen cove road at 5:30AM CVS Address 421 Glen Cove Road...
  7. Frosty631

Fk streetline coils and bad winters

I'm looking to get coils for h2o and i cant find silverlines anywhere that don't deliver before like mid September which is a bit close. I live in New York and we get pretty rough winters at times and was why I was considering the silverlines. Does anyone have input with the streetlines and...
  8. Frosty631

GolfMk6 @ Waterfest

Jeeze I even had my golfmk6 stickers on the car and got no love =P Here is mustache rash and myself!
  9. Frosty631

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Here is mustache rash and myself at the SPM booth
  10. Frosty631

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Had the opportunity to be in the SPM booth this past weekend at waterfest. Finally snagged some good pics of the car courtesy of them lol
  11. Frosty631

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Picture of mustache rash and my car at the SPM booth this past weekend at waterfest.
  12. Frosty631

SPM Springs Review ( Steve Petty Motorsports )

Actually it seems to have a bit of a front rake I noticed this morning. Originally it "looked" like it had a reverse rake but the actually body lines were level. Here is a picture I just took 15 min ago after leaving the deli. You can see there is no reverse rake. I'm very happy with the way...
  13. Frosty631

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Installed my R tails =)!