GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gaede

1. gaede

Black iPad Mini 16GB

SOLD
  2. gaede

Feeler/FT: Work vs-xx's

3-piece obvii 18x8 5x112 (redrilled) +38 Faulken 215/35/zr18 about 85-90% tread only a couple nicks on 1 or 2 lips, and the lips could use a re-polish. otherwise, mint. Looking for local trades for now. Open to lots of 'equivalent' wheels. Lets see
  3. gaede

FS: Rear Seat delete floor

FS: mk5/mk6 Rear Seat Delete 250 (socal) ** NEW, never installed! ** Located in North San Diego (Oceanside). Looking for local sales only for now. 250$ obo
  4. gaede

Beating a Ticket....

After a decade if driving, I finally got a speeding ticket. Not making any excuses but I was in an 'eager mode' to meet up with someone. Some spirited driving while passing a few cars on the freeway led to me being pulled over. Here's the thing... I know I was driving kind of fast, and the...
  5. gaede

Fail Badging

Within the last 2 weeks, saw/came across these 3 gems. :clap: Bone stock CTS, even had those side vent magnets..... Lancer ES.... PRIUS??! This nonsense needs to stop.
  6. gaede

Been chatting to a 14 year old girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty

Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age?
  7. gaede

Barefoot Runners

Posted this over on the 'zine, figured I'd see if there were any dubbers goin' shoeless... After quitting smoking/drinking nearly 2 years ago, I've been running ever since. I get more enjoyment and gratification from a long run than pretty much anything else. More recently, about 4 months ago...
  8. gaede

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed2/game/ Looks pretty epic, I liked the first one and am looking forward to this. Release: 10/26/2010 :23:
  9. gaede

Has anyone else quit the sauce ??

I'm on my 103rd day of sobriety, wooo!! :23: Does anyone else live an alcohol and/or drug-free life? How long has it been? Sobriety calculator: http://www.aahistory.com/days.html
  10. gaede

FVCKING HUUUUUGE PICSSS

Not sure if this was brought up before, but i've noticed theres no picture regulator for posts. Not sure if you can implement it here, but over at audizine.com it auto-adjusts picture size to fit the forum better. Just a thought, trying to help out....