GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hilfloskind

1. Hilfloskind

FS: Uber Stealth 12" side mount sub enclosure with Orion 12" XTR subwoofer and Kenwood KAC-8105D Amp

Definitely! It's the same body style and I also had a 4 door. I had mine mounted on the driver side in the hatch. Fit like a glove. The amp was installed on the back of the driver's side rear seat.
  2. Hilfloskind

FS: Uber Stealth 12" side mount sub enclosure with Orion 12" XTR subwoofer and Kenwood KAC-8105D Amp

I am selling my Uber Stealth 12" side mount custom enclosure, which includes an Orion XTR 12" sub and Kenwood 300 watt amplifier. I had this installed in my 2011 GTI for years and loved every minute. Unfortunately, my GTI was recently retired and I purchased a 2018 Mustang Convertible. The...
  3. Hilfloskind

Arrested Development

Yes
  4. Hilfloskind

dirt cheap healthy lunches for work

Fuck nutella...this is THE shit:
  5. Hilfloskind

Yoplait makes a four pack of coconut Greek yogurt...it is seriously criminal how good it is. Best shit ever.
  6. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

The dinner note as brutal...I also got nailed by the guy in Australia going into the water to save the little dog that fell in when the wind kicked up.
  7. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Exactly...like I said before: in all but the most dire emergencies.
  8. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Yeah...best thing ever, when it's not sprinkled with excrement.
  9. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

Thanks, John...got another 25-35 lbs to go, I think...should be there by fall, I hope. So back to the topic... My job has two sets of normal multi-user bathrooms (one set per floor) and another, private style bathroom near the main entrance. Besides having difficulty pissing with another dude...
  10. Hilfloskind

The Ish Talker

The 1500 calories thing is quite doable...I'm 6'3" and started tracking calories and exercise with Livestrong on Jan 24th...it scales your allotment of calories based upon your weight each day and goal (for me, 2lbs per week)...right now I'm actually averaging a calorie budget of 1550 calories...
  11. Hilfloskind

New thread, old question...clutch upgrade lols

Yep...just spent an hour reading over mind numbing amounts of threads about Southbend clutch replacements. I have noticed my first real perceivable clutch slippage this morning on my way to work. After all the back and forth about the silent design issues last year and early this year...
  12. Hilfloskind

Pb sandwich on whole wheat bread (skip the jelly for hardcore Pb addicts like me AND to avoid more sugar)...add a salad (homemade, of course) for your veggie fix. Salad with a cup of soup or ramen (watch out for the sodium...drink coconut water/eat a banana to negate some sodium with...
  13. Hilfloskind

The last of Us

That was a friggin playable movie...amazing.