GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hooligan74

1. H

wheres the hip hop?

If you like '90s hip-hop, Living Legends and Main Source are two groups that I completely missed catching on to back in the day.
  2. H

FS: Brand new Unibrace UB (black) **SOLD**

Like the title says. Another part I never got around to installing before I sold the car. Brand new, never installed. $215 shipped.
  3. H

FS: Golf R Carbotech Bobcat 1521 brake pads, F and R

FS: Golf R Carbotech Bobcat 1521 brake pads, Front only Never got a chance to put these on before I sold the car. Brand new, still in the boxes - in fact, I had to open the shipping box for the first time to take the pics. Front pads only, these cost me almost $200 shipped from KNS Brakes...
  4. H

FS: Unibrace XB - black - new in box

**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD** Bought it as part of the GB, but decided not to use it. Brand new, still in the box UB including nutsert tool, $300 OBO shipped in the lower 48.
  5. H

FS: OEM 18" Talladegas

Not interested in trades. Excellent condition, used for about 12K miles. Rash free, but there are some very minor scuffs in the clear coat in a couple of spots. See the photos. I'm using the OEM center caps, but will include the Neuspeed RS caps if you want them. $500 OBO picked up in...
  6. H

Bought a 15 SS

People shopping the SS are almost certainly NOT shopping the 'Vette as well. Yes, sounds like it's not a fit for you. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  7. H

Bought a 15 SS

True but that M5 cost $20K+ more in 2000 than this SS does in 2015. I don't see those comparisons as a bad thing, honestly, with respect to performance and driver experience. Good point, XG, I had forgotten about those MOPAR cars. Largely because I think they are absolutely hideous. Charger...
  8. H

Bought a 15 SS

If GM wanted to compete with what? I can't think of another 400+ hp RWD sporty sedan that's in this price range. I would imagine the target market is someone that wants a powerful RWD sedan, but can't or won't spring for a $65K+ German or Japanese option. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  9. H

Bought a 15 SS

You're being ridiculous now. Name another 400+ hp RWD sedan that sells for the price you're talking about in this country. Enjoy fantasyland. I'm done. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  10. H

Bought a 15 SS

What options should they eliminate to get it down to the numbers you cited? I can read just fine. Even stripped with cloth upholstery this isn't a sub-$30K car. Also, you can't just do a straight currency conversion to get what a car "should" cost. It simply doesn't work that way. A base...
  11. H

Bought a 15 SS

"...took a should be $25-30K car and..." [emoji54] Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  12. H

Golf R guys on VWR springs.

No one seeing the "reverse rake" issues that the GTI folks talk about with VWR springs? Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  13. H

Bought a 15 SS

You're shitting me, right? A Golf R is $37K+ and you want this car to be $25-30K? You're high. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  14. H

GMP Performance is the cat's pajamas.

I scheduled an appointment last Sat at GMP to have tires swapped on to my new Neuspeed wheels. Communication was excellent prior to, during and after the service provided. It even ended up being slightly less than the price they originally quoted me. Overall, it couldn't have been a better...
  15. H

Would You Buy An S or RS Audi Avant

Agreed with everything here. I'm a huge wagon fan, but most Americans are not. Hell, they killed the CTS-V wagon after, what, 3 or 4 years? These are sad days, friends. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk