GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ian/XEms

1. I

Members Project Cars

I'm jealous, I wish I had a project car. Love working on the GTI but can't get too crazy with it, its still my DD. I'd love to have a project car eventually though.
  2. I

NEW PORSCHE 911

Very true, I'm extremely glad they aren't ditching the manual like others are, I can't see Porsche doing that.
  3. I

NEW PORSCHE 911

I cannot stand boxsters. This 991 is an amazing car though, I'd sure love to have one! I think they have a 7 speed manual too? That seems weird to me.
  4. I

2 years ago today, my life changed forever...

I was going to post yesterday after reading this, but called away from the computer. I just wanted to say that that was an extremely well written post, and I'm glad you are still here with us, alive, and back in the VW world!
  5. I

Verizon and iPhone question

I have had this issue twice with my AT&T iPhone. I know you said with Verizion, but wanted to let you know I've had it happen, too. I think the only big difference is that you cant talk on the phone and use data at the same time, I could be wrong though. I can't see Apple letting Verizon mess...
  6. I

Close encounters with the stupid kind while driving the GTI

I was cruising home from Irvine yesterday when the same CA Lotto van cut me off 3 times. He came out of nowhere and cut right in to my lane, passed a car, got back over, then I proceeded to pass him and then a few minutes later he would catch up. We were in really heavy traffic, too( like an...
  7. I

3D PRINTER

this has to be one of the coolest things i have ever seen.
  8. I

Just picked up my Golf R....In the US!

No shit? Learn something new every day :)
  9. I

Nope, they use flat 6s. I'm pretty sure Subaru is the only one using boxer engines.
  10. I

No, the Boxer engine is what's in the Impreza, the Boxster is the Porsche.
  11. I

Arkym BMW M3 Fire Orange on HRE P43S [Photoshoot]

I saw this thing at the HRE open house, it is an amazing car.
  12. I

Off-Topic Chat

They had this on an episode of Top Gear last series, it is definitely funny, but who has that much spare time?