GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ironhorse

1. Ironhorse

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

that would fit given "...has never seen bad weather." yet the photos show it out in the winter snow :rolleyes:
  2. Ironhorse

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/4741078894.html end of boredom, though it is an auto
  3. Ironhorse

OEM LED Tails with Adapter Included - BRAND NEW

***SOLD*** OEM LED Tails with Adapter Included - BRAND NEW ***SOLD*** These are the BKS Tuning OEM LED Tails. They have never been installed/brand new. They are the dark red and come complete with the adapter. They are $721 shipped from BKS. I'm selling for $670 shipped or $650 pick up in CT...
  4. Ironhorse

Brand New Unibrace UB Black

*****SOLD***** Never installed/brand new with original box. $345 shipped to CONUS ($375 to CA). CT pick up. PM if interested. Thanks
  5. Ironhorse

Performance Clutch Kit: Perfect for K04

Performance Clutch Kit: Perfect for K04 ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** Bully Performance Clutch Kit, Stage 4. Perfect for KO4, daily driving and tracking. Open box, but otherwise new with original packing. Paid $1200.00 Yours for $825 with shipping included to CONUS or pick up (Fairfield County...
  6. Ironhorse

so I'm not really much into the Olympics...

me likey :thumbup:
  7. Ironhorse

We lost a Euro comparo to the Focus ST

"rorty soundtrack" as in soundaktor?
  8. Ironhorse

body shop and wheel repair in western CT/eastern NY

got side swiped today and need a top body shop and wheel repair shop. thanks
  9. Ironhorse

The Ish Talker

not cool. family drama is so tiresome, too. draining. hope she reconsiders
  10. Ironhorse

went into Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee and...

...came out to see a Jeep Grand Cherokee parked against the passenger side of my formerly pristine baby. I had parked at the far end of several handicapped spaces that are always empty, with the last spot non-handicapped and usually empty since it's not close to the store entrance. So imagine...
  11. Ironhorse

SF Giants Fans Thread

and you must be happy with the Dodgers imploding :)
  12. Ironhorse

The Ish Talker

this. especially Scott Tissue. may as well use sand paper encrusted with shards of glass soaked in tobasco
  13. Ironhorse

SF Giants Fans Thread

Cain's a stud. I don't follow the Giants closely (NYY fan -- ya, I know), but what's up with Lincecum? and what's Melky doing with all those hits? now that Bonds is gone, I'm happy to see the Giants win
  14. Ironhorse

The Ish Talker

truth :lol:
  15. Ironhorse

The Ish Talker

love it. now if everyone could actually read, we might get somewhere...