GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jacuzzi

1. J

Super golf GTI confirmed for production

I'd be in for that if it was $40K or under.
  2. J

RCD-510 $300 OBO

SOLD Up for sale is my RCD 510 from a 2010 GTI. The unit is in excellent condition and is being removed once I install my RNS 315. There are no scratches or scuffs. It has been problem free and will include the radio code. Asking $300 or best offer.
  3. J

2012 F1 Season Talk

I have to go with Alonso...his massive salary has purchased the favors of the universe. Everything goes their way. The last lap will be like Brazil 2008 except the track will open up to consume his opponents.
  4. J

Famous People You've Met, Know, or Known?

Lewis Hamilton, Robert Kubica, Ross Brawn, Sir Frank Williams, Anthony Davidson, Robert Wickens (DTM) (karted with him)...haha racing people are famous to me.
  5. J

2013 SRT Viper - First Drive

I've been in a 2013, it's night and day how much nicer it is. It actually looks like it's worth $100K, really nice. Plus, 630 hp is lots for me. I drive a GTI :lol:
  6. J

London - Planning a Trip with the Dudes

London is pretty kickass....for nerdy/sweet stuff to do during the day, I really liked touring the HMS Belfast. You can just roam around it self guided and it's pretty sweet: http://www.iwm.org.uk/visits/hms-belfast The Tower of London and British Museum are awesome too, though the British...
  7. J

Adam's Rotors?

Searched and couldn't find much info... They look awesome, worth it as far as quality? OEM rotors are pretty cheap and I am looking to do pads/rotors/lines. Anybody with feedback would be appreciated. I am thinking of maybe the slotted rotors with black hubs but don't want to do it just for...
  8. J

WTB: Stock Dampers

Looking for new(ish) stock dampers for a 2-door MT. Let me know what you have and what you'd like for them.
  9. J

2013 SRT Viper Revealed

I like it a lot...they had to walk a fine line between making an F12 and making a Viper to be honest. If they came out with a Ferrari with a Viper logo, people would have ripped them a new one. I think it will be killer in person, especially since all of the details like the mask on the tail...
  10. J

Calling engineers (Fluids Question)

True story :) http://aerospace.engin.umich.edu/
  11. J

Calling engineers (Fluids Question)

I think you're over-thinking this question. The incoming air is not a jet blasting against the side of the fan - that is how you're thinking of it. A centrifugal fan is actually drawing air in radially...the air is being pulled into the fan and 'shot out' perpendicular to the axis of...
  12. J

Glass Products

Hi All, Does anyone have any recommendations for glass products? By glass products I mean not so much for the inside like Windex but for exterior detailing/cleaning/water repelling? Thanks
  13. J

SAVE THE GTI!

Get your car indoors, they are reporting 1.8" hail in Ann Arbor...I ran across north campus at U of M to get it back in the garage.
  14. J

Awesome New Low-Cost BBK Option!

Yes, it's a plastic caliper cover on a Nissan Altima. I have never seen anything so stupid, had to share.
  15. J

Spotted: OMGTI! in Ann Arbor

Saw a black Mk 6 with OMGTI on the plate in Ann Arbor...definitely lowered and first time I've seen the Golf R LED tails in real life...car looks great!