GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JDR231

1. JDR231

Help.. GTI wont accelerate under WOT (DSG)

So I was driving home on the highway tonight and everything seemed fine for the first half of the drive, acceleration and throttle response were fine. I was driving pretty normal most of the way aside from one pull when I got on the highway. Then with a little less than half my trip left, I try...
  2. JDR231

FS: OEM Euro R Dark Cherry LED Tail lights

I am selling my LED dark cherry tail lights with all 4 adapters. These do not have the rear fog option. I bought them a few years ago but they are still in excellent condition. I am even including "projector style" reverse LED's for the backup lights which are much brighter than the standard...
  3. JDR231

Fuel Injector Replacement

Is there a recommended time to replace the fuel injectors? I had the carbon buildup cleaning at about 60,000 miles but they didn't touch the injectors. I have been using Lucas Oil injector cleaner on just about every fill up since then, about 10,000 miles or so. I know its supposed to help but...
  4. JDR231

WTB: Intake Manifold, OEM or aftermarket

I got a P2015 code and the dealer said they wouldn't honor the warranty since I'm tuned. I need a new intake manifold and will consider aftermarket for a good price but I'm mainly looking for a good OEM manifold. Let me know what you guys have
  5. JDR231

Getting a New 2012 GTI

Okay so I'm new here but I've been lurking for a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2012 GTI autobahn 4 door with DSG. I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer to see if they can transfer in the car and I should hopefully hear back today. Basically the offer is $31,000, not...